Reunited

"WAIT" Monokuma yelled before they entered the elevator. "2 more people are supposed to be dead so let me just..." He clapped his two paws together and about 12 seconds later they heard the scream of Mikan. Everyone turned around to see a mono beast whacking her with a giant baseball bat. Her lifeless corpse dropped to the floor.

"MIKAN" yelled Hiyoko as she knelt down to Mikan. Yes she hated her but she didn't want her to die.

"ANOTHER" screamed Monokuma as he got poisonous arrows to hit Nagito 

"NAGITO" screamed Hajime as he caught Nagito as he fell to the ground. Tears started falling down his face as he watched his boyfriend get the life drained from him. 

"You know what? there's still too many people here. let's kill...you!" He said pointing towards Gundham who had completely frozen in place. 

STAB STAB STAB

Gundham eyes widen as 20 spikes emerged from the ground and empaled him. Cold...he felt so cold. As the spikes were removed from his body all at once he remembered the promise he gave Kazuichi. He couldn't keep his promise. He looked up as Ibuki hugged him as he felt his life slipping away. 

"yes go reunite with your boyfriend" Monokuma sniggered as the world around Gundham faded to black. The last thing he remembered was Ibuki screaming his name. After god knows how long, Gundham woke up but he wasn't in front of the giant rock, but in a dark hallway with light seeping through at the end. He knew that he was dead as in many movies people away says something like Never walk into the light before having surgery or something.

"Hello?" yelled Gundham but the only reply he got was the sound of his voice echoing through the hall. He decided to walk towards the light, not like anything exciting was waiting for him back on that island. As he got closer to the light he started feeling warmer and he felt safe. He finally got to the light and walked in. Jabberwock island...? But it wasn't Jabberwock island everything was...white?

He walked towards the main dining hall, confused. As he entered he saw the familiar faces of Nagito and Mikan, who died right before he did, Mahiru, Peko, Fuyuhiko, Sonia, Twogami, Teruteru and...Kazuichi. 

"Kazuichi?" Gundham asked as the figure turned around.

"Gundham..? GUNDHAM!" Kazuichi cried as he ran up to his lover and hugged him tightly. He missed his warm hugs and his missed him. "H-how did you die?"

"Monokuma had a funny 5 minutes and killed me, Mikan and Nagito." Gundham explained kissing Kazuichi on the head. Kazuichi looked normal as if his execution never took place. He didn't have a giant hole in his stomach, Sonia didn't have the scar on her head, Fuyuhiko didn't have the dent and so on

"I was hoping he wouldn't kill you..." said Kazuichi. He looked up to Gundham with sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry my dark prince, I didn't keep my secret. You simply asked for me to win this game for you and I failed to do so. I'm deeply sorry" 

"No don't be sorry it's fine... But we learnt something. We apparently aren't really dead."

"I beg your pardon?" asked Gundham.

"We found out we're in a simulation. We aren't really dead just in a coma like state and apparently we were apart of the remnants of despair" said Twogami stuffing his face with food. 

"I'm g-guessing by the word d-despair we work for the m-mastermind?" Mikan asked. She looked worried 

"Most likely" Twogami replied still eating. 

"I have two questions" began Nagito "One why did Monokuma suddenly kill me, Gundham and Mikan and two, who are you Twogami really because we met the real one like an hour before we died"

"Well..." Twogami said. He put down his meat and looked at Nagito as he started to get up. He then turned around and bolted away faster than anyone had seen him before. 

"Well he's not coming back" said Mahiru looking through pictures on her camera. 

"So what do you guys do for fun around here?" asked Gundham "Can you spy on the.. alive world?" 

"mm I don't think so" replied Kazuichi fixing his beanie

"Oh so my questions not getting answered is it?" Nagito asked. 

"did anyone hear that? It sounded like trash being blown out from a bin" Mahiru snapped back at Nagito. 

"Look I'm sorry I broke your camera when we were alive ok?" It seemed like Nagito and Mahiru had some rivalry going on between them. Fuyuhiko laughed and the memories of when Fuyuhiko tried to break him and Kazuichi up flooded back. He looked at Fuyuhiko while giving him a I don't like you look before Kazuichi gave him a nudge.

"Hey don't look at him like that, turns out he was half under control by the mastermind." 

"And how is that possible?" Gundham asked

"Did you not here anything anyone said?" Teruteru asked "We're basically in a video game and the mastermind is using some sort of cheat code"

"Are you sure you and Chiaki aren't secretly friends or something?" Fuyuhiko sniggered. Teruteru  gave him a look before storming to the kitchen. 

"H-hey, isn't it s-strange how we w-were put into a v-video game. D-does this m-mean none of our f-feelings exist?" Mikan asked trembling. Everyone became silent as they looked over towards Gundham and Kazuichi.

"Though this may be the case, I for one don't believe it. You can't just fake feelings it's impossible" Gundham said after a few moments of silence. 

"Isn't it strange though, everything was all right then we died and were placed into here-"

"Hey isn't is strange, we were living the beach life then suddenly a bear shows up, we start killing each other only to be spawned into this...world?" Mahiru asked completely stealing what Nagito was just about to say.

"Yea that is a bit strange" agreed Kazuichi

"OH COME ON" yelled Nagito as he stormed out muttering something underneath his breath. They talked for a few more minutes before Nagito came running back inside.

"Hey something up with this place, it's like glitching" Nagito said sweating like a fat pig.

"Oh come on Nagito what sort of drugs have you bee- OH MY GOD THE WALLS" Mahiru yelled as the walls around them started glitching out. Everyone began to panic. Suddenly a boy with brown hair came onto a big tv screen

"Hey I'm Makoto Naegi. Don't worry we're going to get you out of this simulation it won't hurt a bit. We can only take one at a time but don't worry we'll get you all out." After he said that Mahiru started glitching out then disappeared. This was it, they were finally going to get out of this stupid game.