Chapter 6: "Really Bitch"

A/N: Hey guys I am back. I know you guys are probably thinking like finally bitch where have you been! Well lets just say school has been catching up to this dummy right here. Any who on to the chapter.

_________________

(Lana's POV)

I smile slightly as my sister glances at me. "You guys want something to drink" Melia asks us. "Beer and..." I look over at Dani questionally. "Uh I'll have a beer too please." She nods and sits the beers on the counter.

I pick mine up and take a long sip. I glance over at Daniella to see her talking to some woman who is obviously flirting with her. I feel something burning in the pit of my stomach. I'm not jealous. I don't even like her. I shake my head slightly.

Hmm let's dampen this lady's chance even more of getting laid. I walk over to them and snake my arms around Daniella's waist and kiss her neck softly. I look at Dani to see her face bright red. I smirk "Hey baby whose your friend?"

"Um th-this is um Tammie." I force a smile towards Tammie. She smiles back but I can still tell she's glaring at me. I giggled softly. The girl I forgot her name waved and left. I let go of Dani and sat back down in my seat.

Dani stares at me for s moment then says. "What was that?" I look at her and smile innocently "WHat was what?" She flails her arms "That whole wrapping your arms around me and kissing my neck." She bites her lip tilting her head so her hair so it's like a curtain covering her face.

I raise an eyebrow at her. "Well aren't you a clueless one." She looks up at me her cheeks still red. "Wh-what do you mean?" I giggled softly at her. "Could you really not tell she was trying to shag?" She tilts her head slightly.

"Shag what does that mean?" I face palm myself. "Shag, bang, fuck, she was trying to get in your pants Dani." She smiles at me "You called me Dani." I give her my 'Really Bitch' face. "Out of everything I said all you heard was that I called you Dani... Really Bitch?"

She shrugs "You called me Dani and only my friends call me Dani so that obviously means we're becoming friends." I raise my eyebrow at her and shake my head. "No not yet." I get up and go to the bathroom.

♀♀

(Amelia's POV)

Dani shrugged "You called me Dani and only my friends call me Dani so that obviously means we're becoming friends." Lana shock her head and said "No not yet." THen she got up and went to the bathroom. I walk over to Daniella and tap her head softly.

"Hey don't worry about her she'll come around." she searches my face what I guess is to see if I'm tellin the truth. She then smiles sadly "That may be true but when?" I sigh then smile at her. "I don't know kid but just wait for her eh?" 

I wink at her. She blushes and nodds her head. Lana comes back and smiles slightly at me. "Well I should get her back to school before her boyfriend throws a hissy fit because he can't find his girlfriend."

I nod and lean over the counter and kiss her forhead. "Get home safe will ya and tell mum and dad I said hey eh?" She grimaces as she wipes her forehead then salutes me. I can't help but chuckle at her. 

She grabs Dani's hand and throws me a peace sign as she walks out my bar. I sigh

'Maybe she wouldn't be so closed off if Marcy was still here.'

_______________________

 Yay! Chap 6 how did you like it?   Who is Marcy? What do you think of Amelia? What do you think of Lana's actions in this chapter? What do you think of the book? Guys I'm sick and feel like poop. Welp oh well

Vote 

Comment

Share

~Byebii~ Momo