Chapter 1:Who are you?

Okay so this is a new story that pop into my head and so I was like why not? This is going to be a very interesting story I just hope you like it. (There is a picture of Lana a.k.a. the beautiful Taylor Momsen to the side on PC or up Top mobile.) P.s if you can't see the picture just leave it in the comment I'll put another one up there for you. On to the story.

______________

(Lana's POV)

I hear my door open but I pay no mind to it. Then a bright ass light shines on me. I groan and pull the cover over my head. "Come one Lana is time to get up" I recognize the voice as my maid Kathy. I feel her throw the cover off me. "Rude and Disrespectful." I grimace when the blinding light hits my eyes.

I hear Kathy chuckle at me. I glare at her when my eyes finally adjust to the light. She pats my leg and tells me to get up and ready before walking out of my room. I get up and go into my walk in closet to pick out todays outfit. 'hmm lets see black, black, black,black,pink ew garbage, white'. I pull out a white crop top black leather jacket some fish net gloves and fish net stockings to go with my leather shorts.

I go into my on suite bathroom and take care of my things. I pull my hair out of its bun and let it fall around my waist with slight waves at the end. I put on mascara alot of black eye liner and black eyeshadow and clear lip gloss.

I put my clothes that I set out on and grab my bag and keys. I head downstairs into the kitchen and grab a apple before heading out the door. I jump on my ninja and ride off to school.

When I park my bike I hop off it getting the same stares as always from lustful boys and girls. I walk up to the school and open the door and the hall is crowded as always. But they already know move to the side or I wil move you my self. I swear I could be Moses if only I was a boy and had a staff.

I feel someone grab my wrist and I stop turn and glare at the hand touching me. I look up into the face of ew Jackson. He lets go of my wrist and I turn around fully and stare at him with a bored expression.

He smiles at me and says "So I heard you let go of that slut Jessica you were with" I raise my brow at him and he smirk. "I was wondering since your probably looking to be with someone new since your a succubus and all maybe we could get together since you know wolves have the best chi."

I just look at him for a second and then finally respond. "What makes you think I wanna be with you?" By now the whole hallway is quiet and all eyes are on us. He looks shocked for a second and then he regains his composure and a smirk comes back to his face.

"Well one because I'm Jackson Mills, two I'm next in line to be alpha of my pack, and finally because I'm fucking sexy". A grin plasteres it self on my face I try and refrain from laughing at this ass. He smiles thinking he's got me and walks closer.

I can't help but brust out laughing. He takes a step back shocked and I stop laughing and look at him curiously and say.

" First, I know who you are, second who gives a fuck if your the next alpha in your pack I can kick you and all your packs asses, and third your not even mildly attractive. Finally I like pussy not dick. Plus I've seen you with a boner before and my middle finger is bigger then your dick."

The hall brust with laughter and people saying 'Burn'. I stare at him Expressionless as his face goes red with anger and he stroms off. I shake my head and start head to class as the bell rings.

***********

The bell rings and we are released for lunch. I walk through the hall to the cafeteria. As I walk in lustfull eyes are on me as always. I sigh ' I'm hungry' I think to myself. I walk over to the 'Popular' table and sit down. They all look at me in surprise because I never sit over here even though I'm allowed to.

"I have a request." I say looking at all the girls not the boys even though I know I have there attention to. "Well as you know I'm a succubus and I need someone to feed off of." They all nod their heads.

"Let me just get to my point I want to use one of you for feeding. But you have to be available whenever I need you." of course all the guys raise there hands but I pay them no mind. I look at the girls with there hands raised and stop at Piper.

Head cheerleader and Light Angel she should be fun to be with. I stand up and say " Come on Piper I'm starving." She jumps up from her seat to follow me and I hear the boys grumbling about not being picked.

Piper follows me out into the hall and I pull her into a abandoned class room and close the door. I turn around and grab her by the waist and pull her close to me. I pull her down a little so I can kiss her.

She is tall 6ft compared to my 5'6. I wrap my hands around her neck and she picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist. I bit her bottom lip and she gasp and I shove my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues fight for dominace.

I let her win. Her tongue explores every inch of my mouth. I suck on her tongue and she walks us over to this table and sits me on it. She unbuttons my shorts and puts her hand in my panties and rubs my cl^t.

I moan into her mouth. I feel my eyes changing to its hue of blue when I get ready to feed. I seperate a little bit from her with my mouth open slightly letting in the chi Im taking from her. Blue fog like smoke comes out her mouth into mine.

She stares into my eyes with awe while I continue take her energy. When I finish I press my lips back against hers. We seperate when we hear something drop over by the door.

I stop kissing Piper and look over to see a brunette with piercing chocolate eyes gaping at us. I stand from the table slightly pushing Piper away from me and buttoning my shorts back up.

I eye the brunette curiously.

"Who are you?"

________________________

Who walked in on Lana and Piper? The first chapter pretty nice if I do say so my self. Give me your thoughts on the book.

I think Im going to schedule for all my books to update either every Saturday or Sunday. Don't leave hate comments or don't leave em idc you obvi like it if your reading and commenting. This is bareley edited pun not inteaded. If you can't handle the sexual content that will go on in this book as it continues I will kindly show you to the exit. Please please please plleease do not compare my book to anything because to me that is really not a compliment its an insult so yea.

oh and I am obssesed with Melanie Martinez now so that is the song for this chapter. Again pic of Lana on the side or up top.

vote

Comment

Share

~Byebii~ TJ