Chapter 2: Really....?

Next chapter this is a really fast update and I'm kind of proud of myself anyways thats all i have to say.

______________________

(Lana's POV)

" Who are you?" I ask the brunette gapping at us. She just looks back in forth between us. Then the latina's face turned a crimson red. " Y-you don't k-know who I am?" she studdered. I raised an eyebrow at her replied sarcastically. " No, I know who you are I just asked cause I wanted to." I gave her the 'are you stupid'  look.

"I'm Daniella Pace head cheerleader-" she stops and looks at me to see if it jogged my memory. I shake my head. " We have like every single period together." I bite my lip in concentration then look up at her. "Really....?"

She nods and I shrug my shouders and walk closer to her examining her face and her faces goes red again. Then it hits me " Oh yea now I remeber your going out with the water polo captain Timothy." She looks at me weirdly.

"His name is Thomas we call him Tommy." She replies trying to correct me. I step back and wave my hand dismissing her response " Yea Timmy thats what I said." She sighs and shakes her head at me.

The bell rings I look over to see Piper gone she must have left while we were talking. I look over at Daniella. "Well it was nice meeting you Dani but I have class." I walk out the class room with a smirk on my face.

♂♂

I walk to the library for my last period study hall. I walk in and nod to Ms.Zay the librarian. I continue to walk to my hideout in the back of the library. I walk in my hideout and guess what I see. No i want you to really guess here let me give you a few seconds.

1.....2....3....4....5

I see Daniella and her boyfriend Timmy dry humping on the table in my hideout. I'm like what the fuck. I eat on that table sometimes. I stand there glaring at them cause I know they smell me especially the wolf boy.

He finally stops kissing Daniella lifts up sniffs around turns towards me and jumps off Daniella and 10 feet away from her. I glare hard at him and he whimpers. I smirk slightly then it fades and I turn my glare on Daniella.

"Why are you in my area?" I hiss at both of them. "This isn't your place your name isn't on it anywhere." One of them says I storm over to the door and slam it shut and they both jump. I point to a carving I put on the wall that says..

Lana's room

I turn and look at both them straight in their eyes I can see my eyes shining a hue of pinks and purples I'm angry. They both look scared to death and I'm proud of that. I close my eyes and take a deep breath it clams me a little my eyes are now just a soft pink.

Daniella finally speaks up. " You could be a friend and let us stay here with you." I walk right up to her face and whisper deadly low. " I'm not your friend and your not mine I don't know what you were expecting out of me but I have no intention on being all buddy with the likes of you or Timmy over there."

I didn't notice that Timmy was behind me until he grabbed my arm and tried to pull me away from Daniella. I turn around and back hand him. " Don't fucking touch me." I growl at him. He whimpers and lets me go and backs up.

I point to the door and whisper harshly "Get out please." Timmy leaves quickly but Dani stays. I look up at her to see her standing right in front of me.

She looks at me in apologetic expression. "I'm sorry just please don't hate me." I sigh and sit down in a chair and look at her. " I don't hate you." she smiles slightly. " Can we try being friends?"

I look down and then back up at her and say "I- I don't know may- I'll think about it." She nods and walks out of the room. I sigh and think to myself.

Really Lana really...

☺☺♂☺☺☺♂☺

Yay next chapter Girl up top is The amazing and beautiful Victoria Justice a.k.a. Daniella Pace tell me what you think of the book anyways I have nothing to say so

Vote

Comment

Share

~Byebii~ TJ