Chapter 10: "Fuck you Timmy"

(Dani's POV)

I sigh sitting through my boring French class. It's been three days since that sleep over at Lana's and Melieena goes here now and everyone loves her.

She's oddly like Lana Social wise she associates with no one but me and Lana. Tommy is really starting to get on my nerves about hanging out with Lana and Melieena. But in all honesty I don't give a fuck if he doesn't want me to hang out with them I like them so I can do whatever I want.

Finally the bell rings and Melieena grabs me and Lana's hands leading us to the cafateria. We sit down at an empty table and start to talk about random things. Then I feel some one grab my arm and yank me up out of my seat.

I turn getting ready to hit that person in the face till I see who it is and I frown. "You can't just grab me like that Tom" I snarl at him. I hear two territorial growls coming from Lana and Mel and I wave them off with a hand causing them to stop but continue to glare at Tommy. "Why aren't you sitting with me?" he spits with an attitude.

He's being childish and I really want to break up with him. "Because I wanted to sit with Lana and Melieena is that a problem?" I ask rhetorically. To be honest I don't give a fuck if he has a problem with it.

"I don't want you sitting with these non-social whores their corrupting you I see it you're turning into a whore just like them" a sudden bang on the table makes both me and Tom flinch. "Fuck you Timmy just because Dani thinks you're a dickbutt and a prick and doesn't want to be around you anymore doesn't give you the right to call us whores" Lana growls out furious.

I pull away from Tom. Looking around quickly to see we have everyone's attention I smirk and look at Tom. "I breaking up with you Tom you kiss like you're trying to eat my face and you have a uncut micro dick which is disgusting why do you think I never slept with you it's not because I wasn't ready it's because you're dick is fucking gross and such a turn off." I sit back down as he stares and shock as everyone starts to laugh.

"But you said It was cute and sexy." I roll my eyes wondering why he believed that lie "I lied you know that and so do I" I turn around ignoring him and giggle softly looking at the two girls dying of laughter in front of me

"Damn girl I think I love you now because of what you did." Lana chuckles out making me blush lightly. I smile and bump Mel's fist with mine. "That was a good one doll." she says with her thick accent.

§§

I had to stay after for cheer pratice which just got out and I was walking to my locker when I hear heavy breathing. What or should I say who is that. I walk up to the door and open it slowly to see Mel and Lana doing not so appropiate things on the baren teachers desk.

I blush a dark red and gasp. Of course they hear me and turn to look at me. I fidget in place their stares are oddly turning me on. Mel pushes Lana back slightly smirking and walks over to me slowly.

She wraps her arm around my waist pulling me to her and closing the door behind me. She leans in slowly and I just stand there staring at her naturally red lips that were already a bit swollen. "You smell...." she stops and burys her face in my neck. "Yummy so yummy I wanna eat you up" she speaks into my neck her thick accent turning me on to no end.

She smiles and grabs the back of my neck smashing her lips into mine. The kiss is slow yet needy gentle but demanding. It was great and I was wet. She pulls away and turns me around pulling my back against her front.

Lana is watching us growling lowly her eyes feeled to the brim with lust. She looks like she's ready to rip both of our clothes off. I feel Mel's hand travle slowly up my thigh. My breathing picks up. When I feel her hand up my skirt in my panties and rubbing my clit I can't help but let out a moan. "You're so wet Dani" she whispers in my ear before biting it.

"Please M-Mel...." I stutter out breathing heavily how can she have this affect on me. "Please what Dani?"

"Fuck me...."
___________________________

Well yea that cliff hanger.... I know many of you are like where have you been Mo we're in need of a new chapter. I'm sorry my loves
I've been busy with school and my friend -MinnieMinx- was distracting me. The chapter is short I know but it's because it's just a little filler because who doesn't want to see a threesome between Lana, Dani, and Mel.
Well there you go goodbye I'm going to go and play with my friend Dana because she's so cute and fun.
Tell me your thoughts on the chapter
Vote
Comment
Share
~Byebiii~ Mo