Chapter 3: "I have no friends."

A/N: Haii so I'm back and here is your chapter of the day your welcome lol

_____________________________

(Lana's POV)

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I pick my alarm clock and throw it against the wall. I sit up and groan. I throw the covers off me and walk zombie like into my closet. I usually sleep like a baby at night but no not last fucking night. I pull out a big baggy red and black flannel,  some black short shorts, and black combat boots.

I go to the bathroom and take care of  everything and apply my usual make-up. I get dressed and head out the house to got to hell on earth I mean school. When I walk into school as usual all eyes on me. I mean like what the hell am a super star or some shit.

Okay I need to clam down just a tad. I walk to my locker and open it and take out the books I need for the first few periods. "Hey Lana" I hear a very fimilar voice. I close my locker and look blankly at Daniella.

She smiles. I start walking and she follows me. I stop and she almost bumps into me. I smirk and continue to walk to my first period. I walk in class and sit down there's still a few minutes till class starts.

I look to my right and see Daniella sitting right next to me. I roll my eyes 'What does she want.' The bell for first period rings and the students start to all fill in to class. As they do they see Daniella and I sitting next to each other and watch us curiously.

I sigh and leaned back in my chair as the teacher came in and started teaching. 30 minutes into the lecture a folded paper landed on my desk. I looked over at Daniella to see her grinning ear to ear. I shake my head and open the note.

'Lets have lunch together you, me, Tommy, and the rest of my friends ☺' I look at Daniella and then back at the note. I roll my eyes and throw the note at her head. 'I don't know who she thinks I am but I am not have lunch with her, Timmy, and the rest of the fucking breakfast club.' 

I look over at Daniella and see her looking at me pouting. I really don't know who she thinks I am but that pouty shit does not work on me. I look back up front and pay attention to the rest of the lesson.

The bell rang it was time to leave first peiod. I gathered my things and was heading towards the door when Ms. Pretty-in-pink stopped me. "Why won't you have lunch with me?" I ignore her question and proceed to make my way out of class.

I get into the halls and their desserted. What the fuck where are all the supernaturals when you freaking need them? I feel her grab my wrist and I spin around to face her. "What!" I half shout at her.

She flinches. "Why won't you lunch with me Lana." I tilt my head to the side slightly and look at her like she's crazy. "Why the hell would I have lunch with you and the rest of the fucking breakfast club." Her eyebrows scruch together in confusion.

"That's what friends do have lunch together." I laugh humourlessly. "Who's my friend please point them out because I surely don't see them." She points to her self and say sincerely. "I'm your friend." I grimace.

"I have no friends."

_______________________________

A/N: That was a short chapter I think. Well I couln't do much else cause I'm sporting a cold and I feel like shit so much for a good week. Um there in the pic is Timmy as Lana reffers to him but we all know his name is Tommy. My gosh I feel like shit that is all I have to say for now. Tell me what you think of the chapter.

Do you think Lana is funny?

Should the next chapter be in Dani's POV? 

OMG my nose is leaking snot I so fucking gross lol I need to go to bed cause I think I'm losing brain cells.

Any motherfucking ways (I need to stop fucking cussing.... Nope thats not going to happen) 

Vote

Comment

And fucking share. Just know (I think this cold is making me stupid) those who read vote and comment I love you so so much. Ok my brain cells are dying I'm about to go.

~Bybii~ TJ..... My nose is still leaking what the fuck okay I'm gone BYEEEE.