Chapter 4: Shut up Thomas

Well since I'm not doing anything at the moment I'll give you an update your welcome

____________________________

Previously on There's a reason I don't Feel....

"Why won't you have lunch with me Lana?" I tilt my head to the side slightly and look at her like she's crazy. "Why the hell would I have lunch with you and the rest of the fucking breakfast club?" Her eyebrows scrunch together in confusion.

"That's what friends do have lunch together." I laugh humorlessly. "Who's my friend please point them out because I surely don't see them." She points to herself and says sincerely. "I'm your friend." I grimace.

"I have no friends."

___________

(Dani's POV)

I watched unable to move as Lana stormed away from me. Why would she say she has no friends of course she has friends well I know I'm her friend. I sigh and begin to walk to my next period.

♀♀

The bell rings for lunch and I pack my things and head out the class. When I walk out the class I see Tommy. He smiles pecks me on the cheek and throws his arm around my shoulder.

We get our lunch and sit down at the 'Popular' table. I can't help but still think about Lana. I really want to be her friend but she's so closed off and I wanna know why. I eat my lunch and join in the conversation everyone else is having.

Everyone suddenly stops talking and turns their head I supposed to look at the newly arrived person. I turn my head to see who it is and my breath hitches. Lana.

She looks blankly at all of us. She turns her head slightly and it seems as though she's looking at me but I can tell she is looking past me.

I follow her line of sight and see her looking at Piper. I don't know why but I feel slightly jealous that Piper has Lana's attention. I watch as Piper gets up and walks towards Lana. Before I could stop it a low growl leaves my throat.

The only one who seems to notice it is Lana because her eyes land on me. I see a mix of confusion and amusement dance through her eyes. I watch as she grabs Piper's hand and walks away with her. I can't help but let another low growl escape my throat.

The first one to speak is Mel. "I don't think it's fair that Piper is the only one that gets to have fun with her." She says envy dripping in every word she spat. I hear just about all the girls and guys at our tabke agree.

"I don't even know why you guys would want to get with her she's not even that hot and she's evil and a slut." That was Thomas but everyone knew he was saying it out of jealousy. I still didn't like him saying that stuff about her.

"Shut the fuck up Thomas" I spit glaring at him. I can feel everyone at the table glaring at him also. He looks at me as if to ask what he did wrong. I scoff and get up and leave the cafeteria.

I go outside to the back of the school and sit on the ground and stare ahead. 5 or so minutes later I hear the door open. I look over and see Lana smoking a cigarette. She looks over at me and raises an eyebrow "Why are you out here?"

I look at her then shrug. "Thomas kind of got on my nerves." She nods then holds her cigarette out to me. I look at her then take it and take a long drag out of it and give it back. "Thanks." She nods while taking a drag of the cigarette herself.

"Why do you hate me?" I ask eyeing her curiously. She scrunches her eyebrows as if in deep thought. "why do you do you think I hate you?" she finally askes after several minutes. "You said we weren't friends so what am I supposed to think?" She sits down next to me and looks me in the eyes.

"I don't hate you Dani." I shiver from the way my name rolls of her tongue espesially with that british accent so sexy. Wait no your straight your not supposed to think like that. I mentally scold myself. "Then why won't you be friends with me."

She looks straight ahead and speaks lowly.

"Because you'll eventually leave me."

__________________________

Well yea there you go. Tell me what you think of the chapter. (Pic of Lana)

Who left Lana? Will Lana and Dani ever be friends?

Vote

Comment

Share

~Byebii~ TJ