[½] Ch. 3

[½] Chapter 3 : Wilbur is getting revived

═══════

3rd P.O.V

Nightmare was greeted with a loud Dream yelling for him to wake up.

"OKAY OKAY I'M AWAKE- WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT!?" Nightmare yelled angrily at Dream.

"Stop sleeping, I've got a meeting with Punz today." Dream said sternly as he stands up and brushes off his pants.

"And here I thought our little moment back there was enough to convince you to be kind to me." Nightmare scoffed. Dream rolled his eyes as he walks away.

"Just because I let you sleep on my lap and ruffled your hair, doesn't mean we are on good terms. If I remember correctly, you're still planning to destroy my home." Dream said with a little venom on his voice.

"You ain't my brother, friend or any accompany or ally, and never will be so stop Dreaming." Dream said as he walks down the hill.

"But Dreamie! I am! I'm more of a brother to you than Tubbo ever was!" Nightmare pointed out that brought Dream into a halt.

"Remember? He chose to fight against you knowing full well what rules his allies broke. He never once treated you like a proper brother Dream. Even if he did- he NEVER once respected you or considered your side of the story!" Nightmare proclaimed.

Dream gritted his teeth, he has no time to listen to this. Even so, Nightmare isn't lying. Dream clenches his fists wanting to punch Nightmare but he can't since Nightmare's phantom form still ain't perfect and complete.

Nightmare went towards Dream and smiled. He wrapped his arms around Dream's waist and rested his chin on Dream's shoulder as Dream looks down trying to conceal his anger.

"Who am I kidding... You don't have a brother Dream." Nightmare whispered to Dream's ears. His voice echoed.

Dream's breathing hitched.