Ch. 4

Chapter 4 : Answers

────

3rd P.O.V

"Tubbo." Techno called out.

"Yeah?"

"I need to speak with Phil, can you take him off his house arrest?" Techno said in his monotone voice.

"Sure, if you want to find us we'll be in Tommy's base." Tubbo said as he walks up to the others.

"Let's go." Fundy said as Tubbo and the other three nodded.

"Tommy I believe I can trust Dream with you for now, I'll be seeing Phil with Techno." Ghostbur said as Tommy nodded and Dream hid behind his back. The glares Dream is receiving from Quackity scares him much more than Techno's gaze.

"Techno!" Ghostbur yelled catching the attention of the anarchist.

"Mind if I tag along?" He said happily, Techno just continued walking giving the signal yes.

With this Tommy, Ghostbur, Dream and Techno separated for a little while. While Tommy's group is heading towards his base, Dream admired the structures completely forgetting about the glare Quackity is giving him. His eyes sparkled with amazement, Quackity saw this and softened his gaze. He still can't believe that the powerful admin is dead, right here in front of them.

As they reached Tommy's base they settled down a bit and started asking questions slowly to make sure that the ghost admin don't get overwhelmed and get panic attacks.

"Alright, I'll start this off. Dream, do you remember anything from back when you were alive?" Tubbo said in a soft calm voice.

"N-no... I remember fragments of events but I can't remember people, when I woke up I thought I was the only one here because of it." Dream said holding onto Tommy's shirt like his life depended on it. Tommy saw this and felt pity towards the dude, he was fearless and never showed any sign of weakness and yet here he is clenching on his shirt.

Tommy hold Dream's hand for comfort and Dream noticed this and thanked Tommy.

"Alright then... Dream, before we continue let's introduce ourselves since you can't.... Uh... Remember." Tubbo said sadly.

"I'm Tubbo! And the place you were in a couple of minutes ago was L'manberg. I am the president of that country! This is Fundy and Quackity, my assistants." Tubbo said pointing at the two guys behind him. Fundy waved slyly while Quackity gave a small nod.

"Um... You already know this but I'm Dream... Nice to meet you." He said nodding his head.

"So-" Tubbo was about to say as he was cutted off by Quackity.

"Do you... Can you tell us the fragments that you remember?" Quackity looked at the ghost.

"Uh... Tommy?" He looked at the young blond.

"Oh right!" Tommy then started to dig into his ender chest and found the book that has Dream's memory fragment details in it.

"Here, we made Dream write this when we found him." He said handing the book to the trio.

After reading it, their eyes widened like they've seen a ghost (no pun intended). Quackity was the most shock of them all, he knew what the yelling means but noises? He have no idea.

While Quackity knows what the yelling means, Tubbo and Fundy knew what the noises mean. It meant the voices inside Dream's head but to be more specific the Dreamon's voice.

"Alright then, we'll try to help with the memory regaining thing." Tubbo said looking up from the book to Tommy.

"Thank you, it means a lot." Tommy said smiling slightly from relief.