Ch. 8

Chapter 8 : Memories and the Dreamon

──────
3rd P.O.V

Days passed by like the wind, after the horrible memories Dream gained on Chapter 7 he's been sleeping more than usual. Mostly because he needs info out of the Dream called Nightmare.

After 3 days, Dream only remembered fragments.

────

1 DAY

Dream went with Tommy, Tubbo, Bad and Punz this time. They first visited Eret's castle as Eret greeted them welcome.

Dream explored the castle for a while and saw some rooms that made him remember things. He remembered chasing two people on one of the castle's pillars, they kept calling him Dreamon though. He doesn't know if this is sharing memories with the Dreamon or not but either way it wasn't pleasant.

They then moved to the North and South of the Dream SMP they call The Bad Lands.

Then Dream remembered when him and Punz were walking down the wooden path discussing something about loyalty and being on someone's side while not really being on someone's side if that makes sense.

Though through this day Dream didn't have any short panic attacks which was a relief for everyone.

Tommy noticed Tubbo being restless about something and he figured it must be about the Dreamon.

Dream them slept for the rest of the day and talked to nightmare.

They talked to each other a lot, Dream was trying to find out if they we're sharing memories at some point. He asked Nightmare if he possessed him before and Nightmare just agrees.

Although Nightmare did possess Dream, we was weaken by the ritual Fundy and Tubbo did trying to get Dream back. Because Nightmare was weaken, he couldn't possess or most likely lost the ability to possess Dream.

─────

2 DAYS

Drean this time went with Techno, Philza, Ranboo, Purpled and Puffy. As they walk along the wooden path, they encountered the Church of Prime.

Dream and the others decided to go there, for Dream's memories and for Twitch prime as well. Dream saw the front and stood there like he was the priest.

(This is also an old art of mine which fits the flashback thingy since he's remembering it XD)

He then got this memory of saying a speech about twitch prime on the front while ringing the bell s loudly, there was 4 people who was inside the church while this uhh.... Mass was happening. Ponk, Tubbo, Sapnap and George.