Ch.5.5

Chapter 5.5 : Ghosts Fun Facts

────

Facts about Ghosts.

1. They are barely visible to naked eye.

2. You can touch them, hug them and technically do anything physical to them although they go through solid things that don't move.

Anything that moves they can interact with, but if it's not moving they can't. Even though they can't interact with solid objects they can touch small objects such as books, blue, quill and all other objects that can fit in your hand.

3. They can get hurt! But it's not a physical hurt but more like a spiritual hurt, how? Well if they get sliced with a knife, instead of red blood it's blue liquid. It's kinda like a character code coming out of their body.

They can feel the pain in getting hurt spiritually so don't slice them.

4. They float. Yes. They do. Of course they do.

5. They're more vulnerable than their alive form, that's why you see Glatt away from everyone and you see Ghostbur holding onto his blue.

6. They are dead. That's why they're ghosts in the first place.

7. They melt in water, no matter who they are as long as they're a ghost they'll melt in water because it gives them a a burning sensation that hurts them.

─────

Dream : I don't think that's in the script....

Wilbur : oh. Is it not?

Jschlatt : Look closely dumbass

Techno : He forgot to read that part again.

Sapnap : Why do we have to wait for 4 fudging days just to hang out with Dream???

BadBoyHalo : Just follow the script Sapnap.

George : DreeEaAam this script is trash

Jschlatt : At least you guys have more screen time! I only have one f*cking screen time throughout the series.

Wilbur : I found some other scripts!

Niki : Wait... Aren't those the script for season 2?

Fundy : Woah Woah Woah don't go jumping from 1 season to another so early.

Dream : ....

Dream : This script makes me actually wanna die.

Tommy : F*CKING B*TCH WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A SIDE CHARACTER HUH!?

Tubbo : Tommy─

Tommy : I was the one who found Big D!

Punz : Oh!

Ranboo : what?

Punz : look! Sam is coming back!

Philza : ShhHshsh don't spoil it

Techno : When?

Punz : at chapter ???

Philza : I said don't spoil it!!!

Dream : Hmm.... *Gets smacked by Sapnap*

Dream : OUCH- F*CK SAPNAP WHAT WAS THAT!?

Sapnap : You're too focused hehehe

George : SAPNAP GIVE ME BACK MY SCRIPT!

Tommy : YOU F*CKING BASTARD!! LET ME BE THE MAIN CHARACTER!

Jschlatt : CAN I HAVE MORE SCREEN TIME NEXT TIME!?

And then the whole studio was filled with arguing noises. The End.

─────
Chapter 5.5 : Ghosts Fun Facts [End]

Total Words : 342
Next Chapter : [Chapter 6 : Reveals and More Reveals]

─────

I'm great at naming Chapters okay? XD

Thank you for the support you've been showing for this book! I've seen some of you hoping that I'll continue it and don't sorry cuz I will! I have plans for this book on how the story will go and on how it will end so don't worry about that!

Again thank you for the support you've been giving!

Also- I've been thinking of making a "Ghost Dream AU's on crack" but I'm too busy for this book XD

I'll make shorts as cracks tho. Maybe. Some day.

Also I enjoy reading your theories so please don't be shy to share it! I love reading your theories, they are all interesting and who knows? I might change my plan for explaining his death. I shall wait for your theories until chapter 8! Cuz in chapter 9 we'll reveal it. ;))