Ch. 6.5

Chapter 6.5 : Valentine's Special <3

──────────

3rd P.O.V

Dream was sitting down into the bench Tommy and Tubbo sits admiring the view, he then saw Ghostbur floating up to him.

"Hey Dream!" Ghostbur called out.

"Oh, hello." Dream said waving at the other ghost.

"Did you know that today is Valentine's Day?" Ghostbur asked.

"Wait, that's today? I completely forgot!" Dream said turning to Ghostbur with a shocked expression.

"Yes! Have you found your Valentine yet?" Ghostbur asked fidgeting his fingers.

"No... I forgot that today is February 14." Dream said looking down slightly embarrassed that he forgot such a date.

"Well I could be your-" Ghostbur was about to say happily but was quickly cut off by a yelling in the distance.

Ghostbur and Dream turned their heads to the voice and they saw Fundy.

"GUYS! IT'S VALENTINES DAY!" Fundy said huffing and panting heavily as if he ran a 50-meter marathon.

"Yeah we know! Have you found your Valentine yet Fundy?" Ghostbur asked excitedly expecting his son to already have one since he's.... Well... His son.

"Nope! But I'm about to ask someone out." Fundy said as he turned to Dream.

Ghostbur noticed this and quickly knew what he was gonna ask.

"Dream will you be my..."

──────

George and Sapnap was walking down the wooden path.

"Have you got a valentine Sapnap?" George asked.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I have one?" Sapnap said proudly.

"Let me guess... It's Karl." George said in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh no! How did you know?" Sapnap fired back with also a sarcastic tone.

After a moment of silence they laughed. Then they heard voices near Tommy's base.

"-YS IT'S VALENTINES DAY!" The voice said.

They immediately recognized that it's Fundy.

They heard the conversation, George decided to step in. He knew Dream wouldn't have a valentine yet so he'll ask him.

(Keep it mind Dream is still a ghost )

"Dream will you be my valentine?" Fundy asked holding flowers in front of Dream.

"Uh...." Dream didn't know what to say since he's pretty sure Ghostbur was gonna ask him as well.

"Dream!" A voice joined again, this time it was George's.

They saw George running up to them while Sapnap is following right behind.

"Be my valentine!" George said, this surprised Sapnap.