BOOK 2

(Finished: 25-03-2021)

As you can see, I wrote this in 5 days.

"But Claudia, if you wrote this in 5 days, why didn't you immediately uploaded it?"

To mess with you, to make you frustrated that I didn't have a new part. That's seriously the only reason. No, now I'm lying, there's another reason, I had to write this in 5 days, because I was watching the movie and writing this at the same time and I didn't want to watch a part, only to write more a few days later. So I just wen't watch, pause and write, play. Watch, pause and write, play. And that over and over again. Thought that that was the best way to do it. Otherwise I would forget the other things that happened before and I'd have to rewatch it and I didn't want to do that. Since the movie would become boring and I didn't want that to happen, so I just did it like this.

The "Coming Soon!" Of part 2 is out! Go add it to your library!

I love how I said

"I personally do not hate any of the characters, since they all add something important to the story, so any hate that Y/n has for some of the characters only comes from Y/n and not me. If you do hate some of the characters, that's fine, it's your opinion."

I mean it's true, they all added something to the story, but as you could tell from the first chapters and the last few, I hate Jennifer a lot. I don't like her, SHE DOESN'T ADD ANYTHING IMPORTANT TILL THE SECOND MOVIE! The only thing she did in the first movie that was important, was writing her phonenumber on that paper, but if you wrote the scene a little bit different, you wouldn't even need her. So basically, Jennifer's role is not important to the story in my opinion.

Anyways, I have to go watch the second movie and write book 2, I'm going to start that today, just so that you know that I probably already have the fourth book finished when all of the chapters of this one are out!

(I'm smirking at my IPad, what am I doing with life XD)