The future

'Whoa...' Marty opens up the garage, the 4 x 4 that he wanted so badly was standing there. I sit down on a box with stuff, while Marty admires his new car.

'How about a ride, mister?' Jennifer's voice is heard from outside.

Don't be jealous, don't be jealous. Marty deserves to be happy with his girlfriend, so don't be jealous. Don't. Be. Jealous. Too late, I'm jealous.

'Jennifer?' Marty turns his head towards her. She doesn't even look at me, she just ignores me.
'Well? How about it?'
'I-I don't know...'

I'm sorry, you do not what now?!

'And why's that?' She says a little disappointed.
'W-Well, Jennifer. You, uh.. You should know something...' My head jerks up and I look at the two with some hope.

Is he breaking up with her, please break up with her.

'Marty, are you okay? You're acting weird...'
'Jennifer, you're an amazing girl, you really are.' He pauses for a second and looks at me. 'But we just don't work...'

He chose me? He chose me!

A smile crawls onto my lips.

'What? Of course we do!' She says to him. 'It's because of her, isn't it?' She points at me. 'It's always been her. Ever since we started dating, you were more concerned about her, then about me. She was and is more important to you. This crazy bitch is more important to you than your girlfriend? Isn't she?' The smile quickly fades again.
'Yes Jennifer, it is her. And she has a name, Y/n. Not crazy bitch.'
'You ruined everything!' She yells at me.

I don't say anything, I just stammer a bit.

'Well! Say something, whore!' She yells all kind of names at me.
'Jennifer, stop that.' Marty steps in front of me.
'No! She doesn't deserve you! I do, I worked hard for you, I worked hard to make you fall for me and it just wasn't enough! What do you even see in that crazy mother fucker!'
'Jennifer, I want you to go.'
'No!'
'Jennifer, I want you to go. Now.'
'No, I'm not going. I want you to explain what you see in her!'
'I'm not gonna do that!' He raises his voice, he had never done that towards her, a startled look washes over her face. 'And I said that I wanted you to go. So go!'
'Fine! Be happy with your new bitch!' She cries.

He chose me, he didn't choose her. Stupid bitch, haha. He chose me!

Marty sighs and sits down next to me.
'Are you okay?' I place an arm around his shoulder and try to give him a comforting hug.
'Yeah...' He links our other hand and leans in, our lips meet and I can't help but smile into the kiss.

Three loud booms are heard and we pull apart, we stand up, hands still intertwined, and walk to the sounds.

The DeLorean.

Dad steps out of the car, he's wearing weird orange clothes and a weird thing for his eyes.

'Marty! Y/n!' He says quickly. 'You've gotta come back with me!'
'Where?'
'Back to the future!' Dad pushes the weird silver glasses thing away from his eyes.

He starts to go through the trash and picks out some specific things.

'What? Why?' I ask him. 'And what're you doing, dad?'
'I need fuel!'
'Don't you need platonium?'
'Not anymore!' He starts to throw the trash into "Mr. Fusion." 'Go ahead! Get into the car!'

'No, no, no. We just got here.' Marty explains. 'I just went through a break up and you want me to go to the future?'
'Yes, this has to do with your break up! It has to do with your kids!'
'My kids? What's wrong with my kids?' Marty asks him.
'Not only your kids, but also Y/n's kids! You'll find out if you go with me, to the future!'

'Dad, what are you talking about?'
'What happens to us in the future? Do we become assholes or something?' Marty asks.
'No, no, no. This is only about your kids!'

'But you just said that it also had to do with Marty's break up...' I tilt my head to the side.
'Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just get into the car!' Dad ushers us into the car, Marty sits on the passenger seat, I sit on his lap and dad drives.

'Hey, Doc. We better back up, we don't have enough road to get up to 88.'
'Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads!' He pushes his silver glasses back onto his face. We soar up to the sky and we hit 88 miles per hour.

(A/N: Heya! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! While your at it, we could become friends on Instagram or Snapchat! My Instagram is Melonwriter and my Snapchat is CDraaisma2020 )