Car crash

Goldie walks away and Marty turns his attention back to where George was sitting, only to see that he's gone. Marty stands up and runs out the door.

'Marty! Wait!' I quickly stand up.

'HEY DAD- GEORGE! HEY, YOU ON THE BIKE!' He yells at his father.
'Oh God, here we go.' I pinch the bridge of my nose.

'Is he okay?' A lady asks me.
'What?' I look at her in confusion.
'If he's okay?'
'Oh yeah, he's fine. I've got to go now!' Before someone can say anything I run after Marty.

I caught up to him pretty fast, but we did lose track of George.

'Marty! Look!' I whisper-yell and point at a bike. We look up into the tree to see George looking at girls.

'Pervert...' I whisper.
'Hey! That's my dad!'
'He's still a pervert tho!'
'That's true...'

George loses grip and falls out of the tree on the road.

'Dad!' Marty yells, a car honks at George, but he doesn't step out of the way. So Marty rushes over to him and pushes him out of the way, getting hit by the car along the way.

'Marty!' I rush over to him and kneel down. 'Marty?' He looks up at me for a second, after that he closes his eyes and drops his head onto the ground. 'Marty, wake up...' I lightly shake him.

A man comes out of the car and runs over to us.

'Hey, wait- wait a minute. Who are you?' The man points at George, George doesn't reply. He runs over to his bike and quickly goes away.

'Son of a bitch...' I whisper.

'Stella! Another one of these damn kids jumped in front of my car!' The man yells, I move some hair out of Marty's face. 'Come on out here! Help me take him in the house!' He yells.

A what older lady comes outside and looks at Marty.

'Oh dear...' This so called Stella says. I move out of the way, while they pick Marty up and take him inside.
'Well. Come inside!' The man says to me.
'R-Right...' I walk behind them and close the door.

'Hello! Who are you?' A boy asks me.
'Oh, hi. I'm... Jules.' I tell the boy.
'I'm Milton.' He says.
'Nice to meet you.'

'Would you like something to drink?' Stella asks me.
'Sure.'
'What do you want? Tea, coffee, water?'
'Water is fine.' I smile.

She gives me a glass of water and motioned for me to sit down on one of the chairs.

'I'm Stella Baines by the way.' She introduces herself.
'I'm Jules Br-' I stop half sentence. 'Jules Brooks. Yeah, I'm Jules Brooks.' I say while nodding my head.

(A/N: Heya! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! While your at it, we could become friends on Instagram or Snapchat! My Instagram is Melonwritier and my Snapchat is CDraaisma2020 )