Cigarettes

The night was the longest of my life, I spent all the time sat outside, on my balcony, working on the project because I wanted it to be perfect. Every detail, every line, I had to take that opportunity for my career so I put all my efforts into it.

I didn't know if all I was doing was useful to prove to Blake that I could be as good as his son, I knew the road to be as efficient as Benji was very long, and I was doing my best to not be a bad businessman.

The silence of the night allowed my mind to think better, it helped me to fix the project exactly the way I wanted it. But something broke the wind voice, someone splashing in the pool under my balcony. I stood up and looked down at the pool, there was someone enjoying their time but no one from the staff was walking around.

I found it weird, but then I remembered that it was 3 am, so of course the staff people were all sleeping. I closed my computer and I walked downstairs, passing by Benji's bedroom I couldn't help it but looking at the door and quickly walk ahead, so I reached the pool.

" Hey.."- I said, walking slowly closer to the pool and sitting with my legs half underwater. The boy swimming turned his face to me and smiled, he came closer, pulling his hair back.

"I'm sorry! I thought everyone was sleeping"

The dark night didn't let me see his face at the beginning, but slowly coming closer, I was able to see he was a very beautiful boy, his smile got my attention. It reminded me of... Someone else.

"Who are you? And why you're in my pool at 3 am?" - "Your pool? Oh!!! Are you Benjamin Krol?? I'm sorry, my name is Jeremiah Krunis, nice to finally meet you" - his eyes shined when he looked at me believing I was Benji, I never met the boy before today, but as far as I knew Benji didn't know about him either. I couldn't explain how he was so interested into meeting him, but one sure thing, I was someone else.

" Uh, I'm not-"

I couldn't finish my sentence because the boy pulled me against him and made me fall into the water, I could hear him laughing, while I tried to reach back for breath. My white shirt got wet and became transparent, I pulled my wet curls back to be able to see him better.

"Are you crazy!!!" - " Don't scream! It's 3 am!" - "Ok but what the heck!!!" - " I accepted to come here with my mother just for you, Benji" - "Oh... That, look I'm n-"

Once again I couldn't finish my sentence because he came closer to me, holding my face between his hands and he kissed me as if he didn't want me to respond

Once again I couldn't finish my sentence because he came closer to me, holding my face between his hands and he kissed me as if he didn't want me to respond. Everything stopped in that moment, some memories came back to my mind: Benji... Our first kiss, into the pool... Why was I remembering all that happened two years ago??
His lips felt so good on mine, it was a long time since I last kissed someone and I didn't know how much I needed it until that moment.

Someone to kiss, I thought I would have never kissed anyone after Benji. He kissed me again, and again, pulling me closer for some minutes, holding his hand down my hips, then he left me. He smiled at me, looking at me in the eyes, he probably noticed my cheeks red as fire.

"Maybe.. It's time to go to sleep.." - he whispered touching my lips gently, I bite my lower lip for a second and then I pulled him closer asking for a last kiss, he smiled kissing me back.

He took off his hands from my hips and walked out of the pool, I turned towards him looking at his back from behind, water dropping down, signing his naked chest.

" How do you say good night?" - " Buenas Noches" - " Tab Masawik".

He smiled again and after some minutes he walked inside the house, straight to his bedroom.

"This.... This is a huge mess" - I whispered, talking to myself.

I wish I had some instructions about how to face the boy the morning after, of course I had nothing, there was no way I could tell Sir Thomas what happened so I decided to do the smartest thing that came up to my mind: find the boy before breakfas...

I wish I had some instructions about how to face the boy the morning after, of course I had nothing, there was no way I could tell Sir Thomas what happened so I decided to do the smartest thing that came up to my mind: find the boy before breakfast and talk to him.

I woke up earlier than usual and I had a shower, dressing up in a good way and I made sure to be wearing my Maserati watch before leaving my bedroom. I knew that guests had their rooms outside the Villa, they were basically apartments and even if they had their kitchen, they were invited for a family breakfast so they should have reached the house that morning.

I walked towards the door to go out in the garden, but before I could reach it, I saw Blake talking to a woman: beautiful woman, with eyes like the desert, she was wearing a blue hijab and the most elegant suite I ever seen.

She was Lady Krunis, without any doubt, behind her I could see her son standing and smiling back to what Blake was saying.
I walked closer, Jeremiah noticed me, I didn't know how to act towards him, but meeting his mother was the moment I was waiting for.

"Good morning Lady Krunis, welcome to Madrid and to our house!" - "How kind and cute! Blake this is the boy you talked about?" - she smiled at me, shaking my hand, she looked very kind and polite. Blake stood up next to me, with his hand on my shoulder, as if he was about to present me:

"Exactly! This is my stepson Jorge!" - "Nice to meet you! And this is my son Jeremiah"

I smiled at the kind Lady before turning my eyes up to her son's face, his eyes down on me looked shocked and I think he was mad. After all, he never gave me the time to say my name, how could he be mad at me.

He faked a smile and walked closer to shake my hand - "Nice to meet you, Jorge".