chapter 71

CHAPTER 71

Song Areum

~ 𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝘽𝙏𝙎 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙀𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 ~

"Still hurts?" he asked her one last time as they sat on one of the park benches near Han River at 2 in the morning

It had been over three years since she last heard from Jungkook.

"Yes, still hurts." she answered.

"Everywhere?" he asked again, ever so carefully.

Areum gazed at him, a small smile formed her lips as her runny nose from the cold instinctively scrunched up. "I'll miss Yeontan."

Taehyung scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "You'll miss me more."

"I would." she answered abruptly.

"Can't go a day without pestering me, can you?"

She chuckled quietly as she inched closer to him. Areum slowly maintained her distance from the rest of the members except Taehyung, Jin and Yoongi.

Namjoon had always been bad at checking up which was fine because he was busy and he usually made time to meet her once in a while anyway, but they haven't seen one another for a while.

Jin was a very good friend of her father, he was always around, always easy to talk to. He was the one who stood tall and constant amongst her 'favorites'.

Areum always reached up to Yoongi because they both needed to get away from overworking and sometimes, she just wanted peace and quiet but still having company at the same time.

On the other hand, there was sweet, sweet Taehyung who kept in contact with her the most because he was on her side. He loved Jungkook but he was a friend of Areum's too.

Jungkook had enough walls to lean on. Areum didn't.

"You can visit Yeontan and my parents in Daegu, bring Da Reum with you." he stated as one of his last tasks for her while the group trained in the Military.

"Okay."

"You can cry when it hurts, just don't cry all night. You're already exhausted from work, you can't cry all the time, understood? When it hurts you couldn't breathe, just write. You like writing, don't you? So do that when things get too much while I'm not around." he slowly spoke.

"Arasso. I'll write to you while you're serving inside, pester you some more while I enjoy freedom in the outside world." she attempted to lighten up the mood.