→ twelve

"oh, your cotton candy cheeks are gone!"

"don't call them that!" hyerim giggled as she playfully ruffled felix's fluffy hair.

the evening before, the brunette's face suddenly turned pink and she couldn't figure out why. of course, her best and only thought was to send her friends a picture and complain, which didn't help at all judging by the amount of teasing she received.

"it wasn't my fault!" the flustered girl paused, a small smile creeping up her lips. "okay, but it was kinda cute though." felix instantly began nudging her with his shoulder and the two laughed as they play-fought.

the commotion was enough to cause seungmin to tip his head back in annoyance and spin so that he was facing the best friends, his arms resting on the back of his chair. "can you two please be quiet?"

stilling, the pair instantly cooed and felix cupped his own face as hyerim patted the older boy on the head. "aww, you love us~"

the singsongy words turned seungmin's face bright red. "i-i do not!"

"do to."

"do not!"

"denying love is bad for you, min."

"says you!"

the brunette pouted, but that didn't stop her from continuously bothering the boy who'd gone back to his assignment. right when the bell to start class rang, soobin came running into the room.

his pale blue hair was stuck up in all places and he was huffing for breath, but the bubbly duo was struggling to contain their excessive laughter. even seungmin was biting his lips to hide his growing grin.

spotting his struggling friends, soobin shot them all a glare before hurrying to his seat, which didn't help felix and hyerim in their fight with their own laughter.

dropping into his seat to the right of the red-faced brunette, soobin grabbed his homework and tossed his bag on the floor. hyerim couldn't help but stare at him, especially when he failed to meet her eyes or acknowledge her presence once.

fed up with the cold shoulder, the girl leaned over and pushed him with her finger. "soobin," her voice was nearly above a whisper, but it was loud enough for the younger boy to roll his eyes.

the pale-haired boy tilted his head to the side as he dropped it into his hand, and that's when hyerim noticed a small spot on the side of his neck. she instantly gasped, fingers going to touch it, but soobin swatted her hand away.

"what?" he whisper-yelled, now facing the girl with wide eyes. "hickey!" she mouthed, cherry lips pulled into a shocked grin. the boy's face dropped as his hand flew up to the side of his neck. "what?!"

hyerim pulled her own hands back to cover her mouth, somehow finding her friend's reactions absolutely hilarious. soobin mumbled something under his breath, something along the lines of "choi yeonjun, you bitch.", but the girl wasn't sure.