Authors Note

hi all :)

wowe. I actually can't quite believe I managed to finish this story, or that people have actually read it...just wow.
I apologise for the massive gaps in uploading. I also apologise for the terrible writing at the beginning (and the lack of improvement throughout, though I feel there has been a little!!). 

Those who have been here from the beginning - thank you!! I see you and love you and actually can't believe you stuck through the rough patches throughout. Those that joined throughout, I love you too!! Thank you for reading the bad bits (or skipping it for the few good chapters loll) and continuing to return! And to anyone who may read this after I am writing this, you're special and deserve just as much love! This is my first ever work and I adore each and everyone who reads it :) 

I am working on another fic! I mentioned it earlier. Its a modern AU based around music, bands and the drama and stress that comes in the industry whilst also attempting to loosely follow the plot line of ATLA and is full of Zukka (angst and fluff)! I've actually planned it out properly (and am continuing to do so) which is partly the reasoning behind the tragic uploading for this writing I suppose! (The other reasons is that online school is kicking my ass and upcoming assessments are looming and scare me) If you wanna read it then stick around! I plan on writing a few chapters before releasing the first one so I have some wiggle room with uploads. I'm actually reasonably proud of it :) I'm also experimenting with writing pieces that aren't big enough for a series, but would look silly as a one chapter thing on here so I'm branching out to AO3 - just testing the waters with some small pieces I have planned around Anime I have fallen in love with recently! I'm gonna link it when I upload my first piece (I promise it's actually better writing than this!!).

I may return here to write an epilogue involving Nalo and Korra if I can figure out the finer details or if its something you want. I may return to announce my second story when its out. I may. I may not. 

I do seriously mean the massive thank you that I'm writing here :) I cooked this up in my mind whilst I was polishing cutlery at work and being yelled at by my manager and people have actually read it! It blows my tiny, almost working brain!

As always, I hope you're all safe! Also, reach out if you wanna chat! I need more friends and we must have something in common if you're reading this! 

Lots of love, Teeny xox