Game

A/N: This chapter shows what I wrote on the previous note dont worry. :)
Previous note I wrote (first note):

I need your help Nott.

~~~

I blush slightly thinking about our reckless memorys. I get dragged out of my thoughts, remembering the balled up paper on my desk.

~~~

Whats in it for me? ;)

yours truely,

Theo.

~~~

This Arse hole I can't help but laugh at his dumb excuse of flirting. I shoot him a "really?" look and he furrows his eyebrows in a questioning way.

~~~

You get to fake date me.

It's should be an honer in your place.

~~~

I write back, I giggle as I throw it purposefully aiming it at his head. Out of good aim and pure luck, it gets him right in the middle of the forehead but out of pure karma I'm assuming it bounces right onto Draco's desk.

Fuck.

I can't decide whether I should laugh or cry in embarrassment as Draco picks up the note.

~~

Draco POV:

I watch as Nott and Aurora have their little conversation back in forth, I laugh at Theo's dumb attempts of flirting. Though Theo talking with Aurora makes my blood boil it's quite amusing watching Theo's failed attempts to flirt with her.

My jaw clenches as the pass notes back in forth, him making Aurora slightly smile kills me. I should be the one making her laugh, making her happy, not him.

I watch as Aurora begins to throw another note over to Theo aiming it directly at Theo's forehead, to her success it does, but to her misery it lands on my desk. I smirk as I un crumble the note, keeping eye contact with Aurora the entire time.

~~~

You get to fake date me.

It should be an honer in your place.

~~~

My fists clench around the note as I read it.

What the fuck?