Chapter 1

"Home"

The sound of the alarm clock startled me as I jolted up in shock, uhhhh why this early I thought to my self as I covered my head with my pillow. I dragged myself out of bed and realized its the start of a new school year. Oh. I mean I was happy and all to see Hermione and the boys, but this has been the day I have been dreading all summer and only because of one person .Malfoy. "Oh I'm Malfoy and I have the purest blood of all." Gosh I can't even stand his presence he makes my blood boil. I tried to clear my mind by splashing cold water on my face, even though I was dreading going back to hogwarts it was my home no matter how much Draco furiated me it would always be my home away from home.

I walked out of the bathroom and flopped flat on my bed trying to relax untill my mum barged in saying it's time to go... little did she know I didn't even pack yet. Even though last night she specifically told me to pack last night for we had to leave early.

"Darling, you better be packed up because the train leaves at 12:00 on the dot."my mum said in a sweet tone giving me the "I swear if you didn't pack you won't see the end of it." kind of look.

"Oh yeah, um but I forgot my favorite hoodie downstairs can you please grab it mum."I lied shutting the door and rushing around my room to gather my things.

"I can't find it dear are you sure it's not in your hamper?" she shouted from downstairs.

"Oh I found it mum but thank you." I scrambled grabbing a few last things and shoving them in my trunk before my mum opened the door.

"Okay we must be on our way now we will grab something to eat on the way!" my mum jeered, she is always so happy when I leave for hogwarts kind of rude but I think she just wants to get it on with the Mr. Dudley next door. Yeah lets just spretend I never said anything.

As I opened the front door with my mum behind me Mr.Dudley happened to be outside watering his garden, as soon as they met eachothers eyes I swear I could barf right there. My mum winked at him with a bright smile and got in the car, that is the one thing I'm not gonna miss at hogwarts. We drove through the small town of Edinburgh and through London when we finally reached the train station.

I gathered my owl and luggage and gave my mum a kiss goodbye.

"Bye Mum, bye Mrs.Borealis!" me and Hermione shouted from the window looking down at her.

"Bye girls, have a wonderful time at Hogwarts!" my mums voice faded as the train steerd away.

I stared out the window at the rain sliding down the glass fra---

"Aroura you know Malfoy is sitting in the cart behind us." she teased trying to get a reaction out of me.

"And?" I snapped back glaring in the crack that showed me Malfoys cart, there he was with blaise by his side staring at the rain gliding down the thin glass. Malfoy sat so lifelessly at some moments I almost tend to feel bad for him, a flash of hatred shoot through his eye as he sees me peeking through the crack oh how dumb I must've looked staring through the crack. Before I pull away I take one more good look at his face with the biggest smirk I've yet to seen. I roll my eyes and bring my attention back to hermione who is looking at ron in disgust as he is stuffing his face with chocalate frogs from the cart. I just let out a laugh and continue staring out the window at the rain crashing down. Soon I fell asleep only to be awoken by Hermione snapping in my face.

"What Hermione" I groaned.

"Were here now get up so we don't miss the carriages." she seethed looking at me with wide eyes.

"I'd rather stay here act-" I got cut off by hermione dragging me out of the cart.

We walked off the train and of course we had to share the carriage with malfoy and blaise.

"Fancy staring at me Huh Mudglood" draco shouted me with a smirk plastered on the ignorant boys face.

"Oh piss off Draco"I snapped back sitting down next to him since it was the only free spot.

"It's Malfoy to you Borealis." draco scoffed with a smirk yet to leave his face.

I roll my tounge on the inside of my cheek and nudge draco just enough for him to go tumbleing of the carriage.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Let me help you up" I said hopping off the carriage to help him up.

As I was helping him up I couldn't help but let out a laugh and so did harry and ron. As I was about to walk off draco grabbed my wrist and pulled me back so he was towering over me, his breath fanning my face I have never been this close to Draco Malfoy. He smelled of pepermint and a hint of citris, butterflys swarmed my stomach as he took a step closer to me.

"You will be punished Borealis." he whispered so only him and I could hear and he walked off onto the carriage.

I rolled my eyes and and got on the carriage next to draco. No one spoke a word the whole ride I assume everyone was shocked from the situation. I didn't wanna think about it because I hated how it made me feel and I hated being that close to him.

DRACO:

We soon arived at hogwarts and I was still furious about the situaton, she only made it worst for herself she will not see the end of this. Me and blaise entered the great hall and took a seat next to pansy, only for my eyes to be met with her hazel ones, I felt a smirk cirling up my face when pansy pulled me out of my trance by running her hand through my hair ruffeling it.

She gave me one look and I knew what she wanted and I wanted it too, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my chair and into the closest abandoned boys bathroom.

"Down." I demanded pansy.