Pain

Osamu placed one more sweet kiss to my forehead and I drifting back to sleep. In my last wake moments I heard footsteps and a door open. The door then closed and some time later I was completely asleep.

I guess I'm back in my dream because I seem to be back in Osamu's old Port Mafia dorm. "Alright I'll be right back then." I hear a stern yet kind voice say to me. I look up and see Osamu walking back into his bedroom to retrieve the clothes he said I could borrow. I sat patiently on the floor until he came back.

"Here you go these should fit, let me know if there's a problem you can change in the bathroom." He handed me a pair of black sweatpants and a large white T-shirt. "Thank you." I say with a timid smile on my face he never ever looked at me. I guess I must have upset him somehow. I walk to the bathroom to change with a small pout on my face.

As I walk out I see Osamu sitting on the couch with an annoyed expression. "What took you so long jeez." He says rolling his eyes. "Sorry I didn't realize I took to long" I say pouting again. I want nothing more then to tell him to stop acting like an ass right now, but I am a guest in his home so I should be polite. "It's whatever, do they fit okay?" He speaks up still not even looking my direction. "They fit fine thank you." I say quietly.

He nods and finally turns to me a small pink tint of his face but his stern expression still remains on his face. I give a small smile, I don't think he's as strict as he's acting right now. He chuckles, "come sit" he says looking away again. I walk over to the couch and sit down on the other side. "You're really tiny (Y/N)." Dazai says with a teasing smirk on his face. I pouted slightly "why does that matter?" I say turning to face away from his smug expression. "I hope Mori let's me train you so you don't get your ass killed." He says in a half serious half joking tone.

I turn to face him again. "Wow so you do care." I say teasing him. He rolls his eyes "no I don't it would just be depressing if a brand new member died on her first mission." He says giving me a slight stink eye. I giggle "you care just admit it." I say poking his arm. "No." He says giving me a look that sent shivers down my spine. Ok maybe I shouldn't piss him off he'd probably kill me himself.

I feel myself wake up when I here a large bang coming from Osamu and my kitchen. Well I'm awake now I may aswell get up. I stand up still in slight pain. I stumble into the kitchen and see Osamu trying to clean up the mess of pans on the floor. "I thought you were a robber or something 'Samu." I say with a weak chuckle. He turns around with a worried look plastered on his handsome face. "Shit Hun I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you I was just trying to make you something to eat but our cabinet was a mess and a few pans slipped out." He seems so guilty awe poor baby.

I giggled at him " it's fine baby stop worrying." He smiled softly after I spoke. "Hm let me check if your fever has gone down, you look a little better." He walked over and placed his soft lips on my forehead. "Well your fever has gone down are you feeling any better?" He says softly with his hand still cupping my cheek.

"Yeah im feeling much better, just in a little pain still but that's unrelated to the fever." I say and he knew exactly what I was talking about. "I'm sorry sweetheart." He says with a big pout on his face. "Honey it's fine I had a lot of fun and it meant a lot to me to be like that with you." I say reaching up to brush my fingers through his soft brown curls.

He sighed in relief and smiled. "I love you so so much baby." He says pulling my face into his chest. I wrap my hands arms around his torso and he keeps my face nuzzled into his chest. " I love you so much too Osamu." I say but it came out more as a mumble since my face is pressed up against him. We both laugh and he kisses my head before letting go and moving to go clean the pots and pans again.

Osamu and I decided to make a Chicken Curry. Thanks to Yosano we had a pretty good recipe. We worked on making the curry for an hour than waited for it to cook. While we waited we sat on the couch just cuddling. "I've been having these dreams Samu." I say. He hums in response. "Well they are more like memories from the night we first met." I continue. "Really?" 'Samu says now seeming interesting. "Yeah you were so intimidating it was scary." I chuckle. Dazai giggles aswell. "I was trying to act uninterested but from the moment I saw you I thought you were absolutely adorable." he says while laughing. I giggle aswell.

The curry timer goes off and we head to the kitchen to get some food. We each grab a small bowl and head to the counter to eat. Samu takes the first bite. "Thank god you know spices (Y/N)" he says smiling. I laugh "you were cute trying to figure everything out though." I say taking a bite. Wow this really is yummy thanks Yosano.

Osamu and I took the rest of the day easy. Once and a while he would come check my temperature and make sure I was feeling ok. We found a new show and watched it in bed. Once we got bored of that I snuggled up on top of him while he read a book. I started to drift off to sleep and I felt his heart begin to race. I smiled. No matter how many times I fall asleep with him like this his heart always speeds up. He's so adorable I really dont deserve him.

A/N
I'm so sorry for just kinda disappearing I've been stressed with school lol. Anyway I hope this is atleast half decent. Lmk any headcanons you have in the comments so I can include them maybe :) thank you so much for reading. Also check my best friend out shes has some really good books :)
TheDarkerCorner