Indoor Activities~ (nsfw)

As we walked into our apartment Osamu took off his soaking wet coat. He looked down at me and chuckled ruffling my wet hair a bit. "You should shower babe." Osamu said to me while phased out looking at our kitchen. "You can shower first hun." I said to him while tapping his shoulder to break his tranced state. He blinked a few times and looked down at me "No its fine you shower first." He said to me with a smile. "Ok thank you 'Samu" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and heading towards our bathroom.

   I took a quick shower and changed into one of Dazais big button up shirts. Wow this is like a dress on me, it's probably too big for him too. I think, hm I don't think I need to wear sweatpants or anything with this im fine with just my under garments. I yawned tired from this exhausting day. When I left our bathroom Osamu headed in and went to take his shower.

   I decided to just stay in the bedroom and take a quick nap while 'Samu showered.... After sitting in the bed for 15 minutes I still can't sleep. I'm tired but my head is all over the place right now. My train of thought is broken by Osamu walking out of the bathroom in just a towel which is losly tied around his waist. I blushed slightly as the impure thoughts enter my head.

   He notices my blush and chuckles slightly. He sat down on the bed next to me. Wow this is the first time I've seen him with no bandages. I notice some very faint scars on his arms and chest. It makes me frown slightly. "I'm sorry 'Samu." I say moving my hands over his arm carefully. He smiles slightly. "It's fine (Y/N) I'm sorry you have to see the ugly parts of me." He said looking away.  I frown yet again "No part of you is ugly 'Samu please don't say that." I say in a serious tone. He just chuckles and looks at me. His wet hair falling slightly over his sweet brown eyes. He brings his hand up to cup my cheek as he leans down to kiss me.

   He kissed me sweetly and pulled away with a small smile adorning his handsome features. "I love you so so much (Y/N)." He said looking into my (e/c) eyes with his beautiful chocolate ones. "I love you too Osamu Dazai." I say still looking into his eyes. He leans down to kiss me again. This time his lips hit mine with more force. The kiss is gentle but filled with hunger.

   I let my body fall back into my pillow as Dazai slowly gets on top of me. He swipes his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly grant his wish. He slides his warm tongue into my mouth gently dancing with my own. I let out a soft moan into his mouth as he begins to unbutton the shirt I am wearing. Once he finishes undoing all the buttons I sit up slightly and slide the material off of my body throwing it somewhere in the room.

    I try to hide myself slightly embarrassed. He uses his left hand to pull my arms way from my body. Pinning both my hands above my head with just one hand.  He uses his right hand to move the hair away from my face "Do you want this?" He says softly. I nodded my head to signal that I did indeed want this. I wanted, no I needed him. He smiles and leans down to kiss my forehead gently as he unhooked my bra and pulled it off. By now he let my hands go.

   His soft lips connected with my collar bone slowly moving down leaving soft kisses down to my chest. I let out soft moans as he attached his warm mouth to the sensitive skin on my breast. He made sure to switch to the other and give it just the same amount of attention. Once he decided he was done he moved up to whisper in my ear.

    "Sweetheart I have to do something before we start, hold onto me." He said sweetly as he pulled down my last piece of clothing leaving me completely exposed. He kept his head in the crook of my neck as he slowly slid a digit into me. I inhaled sharply and quickly threw my arms around Osamu's neck. He gently pumps his finger in and out of me."Are you ok hun?" He says sweetly as he kissed my cheek. I nodded even though it was slightly painful. My breathing became heavy as more and more moans left my mouth.

  The knot in my stomach feels like it's going to snap. I let out a loud moan. Dazai seems to notice and he picks up the the pace until the knot broke. He pulled his two fingers out and licked them clean. I blushed extremely hard and he chuckled. He looked down at me and pressed our foreheads together. "Are you sure you're ready my love?" He asked me in a soft sweet tone of voice. "Of course Osamu I love you." I pant out.

  "I love you too (Y/N)" he whispered to me. With that the towel was removed from his waist and he positioned himself at my entrance. He looked into my eyes waiting for approval. I nodded to signal I was ready. He slowly slid himself into me. Tears begin to form in my eyes. It hurts. "I'm sorry sweetheart it will only hurt for a second, but if you want me to stop please tell me." He says looking at me with a worried expression. "I-its fine just go." I say. He slid himself further until he was completely inside.

  He waited for the pain to go away before he started to move. Soft whines leave his mouth as he begins to trust into me. I let out a loud moan. He tucks his face into the crook of my neck as I wrap my arms around him. I know im a virgin and this could just be the inexperience talking but he definitely feels big. His pace increases very slightly as we both become moaning messes. "Are- are you o-okay?" He asked me between pants and moans. "Y-yeah" I responded completely overtaken by pleasure.

   I start to feel the familiar knot in my stomach break as I release around him. I let out a loud moan. His thrust begin to feel painful as I became more sensitive. "I- I love you (Y/N)" he yelled as his thrust became slopy and inconsistent. I felt a warm feeling in my core. Osamu continued to very slowly trust in me until he was fully satisfied. He slowly pulled out and collapsed beside me.

  "T-that was fun." He said still panting. "Y-yeah" I said still panting aswell. We both started to chuckle. He stood up and carried me to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and we both got cleaned off.

   We dried off and put some comfy clothes on. I put the shirt back on and Osamu just put on a pair of black sweatpants. We lay down on the bed and cuddle. I lay my head on his chest as he plays with my hair and looks at the ceiling. "What do you want for dinner my love we don't have much since we need to go to the store but I think we can find something to make." He says with a sweet smile on his face.

   "Hmm, Do we have stuff to make pancakes!?" I say maybe a little too excited. He laughs and looks at me with the biggest smile on his face. "I think so." He said softly. We stood up to go to the kitchen and I whinced in pain. My tummy and legs hurt really bad. It's only natural. Osamu noticed and he immediately pouted. "Are you okay (Y/N)? Did I hurt you?" He looks really sad aw he's so cute when he's pouty though. "No im fine Osamu it's natural to feel pain at first." I say smiling. "Oh okay" he sighed in relief. I laugh at his adorable face as he takes my hand and we walk to the kitchen.

   We made the pancakes and ate them quickly. We sat there laughing and just being happy we were able to be like that with eachother. Happy that we love eachother. Happy to be near eachother. Once we're were done we washed up and headed to bed. Osamu pulled me into a hugging position and we held eachother as we drifted off to sleep. "I love you 'Samu." I say quietly. He chuckles "I love you too (Y/N)" he says to me.

An: um hahahahhaha that was my first smut. Please forgive me. It's awkward and really hard to write smuts. It's really bad but whatever I needed to get that done and out of the way. Hopefully I can write better in the future. Ily to whoever actually reads this :)