Thank you (5)

I woke up to the warm feeling that once surrounded me not there. I felt slightly sad. "Ah so you're up sleeping beauty~" I smiled. "Good morning Osamu" I chirped waking up in a good mood for the first time in forever. I'm normally not a morning person. "Good morning Y/N, its time to get up we have work to do~" I nodded and he offered me his hand to help me up. I took his hand and he gently smiled at me.

"I know it sucks having to wear my clothes but I could not manage to get the blood stains out of your shirt. Luckily your pants were black so you only have to borrow my shirt for today." "Thank you so much Osamu" I said to him giving him a short sweet hug. He patted my head "You really don't need to thank my Y/N its my pleasure"

I got dressed while Dazai waited in the other room. When I walked out to him I could see him smile again. He chuckled to himself and grabbed my hand as we walked to the agency. "Why don't you drive?" I asked him without thinking. He chuckled. I guess he just doesn't like it much I mean he did leave me without an answer.

We arrived back at the agency. I was immediately greeted by a stern look on Kunikida's face. "Y/N President wants to speak with you" he said turning back to his notebook. I was suddenly very nervous. Did I do something wrong? "Y/N" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to meet the presidents intimidating eyes. "Y-yes sir." I spoke nervously.

He lead me to his private office. We both took a seat. "Are you gifted?" He asked curiously. I was afraid of what to say. My gift can only hurt people its a combat ability. "I- yes sir" I said feeling defeated. "Wonderful, would you mind explaining your ability for me?"

I explained that my ability is for combat and that I've always been told its dangerous. He seemed to be happy with the things I was saying to him. "Y/N Dazai has told me he sees potential in you, seeing as he has never failed me with these things before I would like to test out your ability and if I see fit hire you as out newest member of our agency."

"REALLY!?" I beamed with excitement immediately realizing I should lower my voice. I cleared my throat. "sorry sir" I spoke up very embarrassed. He softly chuckled. "Yes. Would you be willing?" I nodded my head eagerly. This is such an amazing opportunity for me. "Thank you for this opportunity sir." He nodded. "I am looking forward to see your ability in action. You are excused." I gave him a small smile as I exited the room. The first thing I did when I returned back into the main office was run up to Dazai and give him the biggest hug. He looked surprised and slightly confused but quickly melted into the hug returning it gently by wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "Thank you" I said but my words were muffled due to my face being tightly pressed against his chest.

This is so short im so sorry I have like actual in person school tomorrow and I just realized I have nothing ready. I hope you enjoyed this filler chapter. Ily :) - A/N