32-Caught

Me and Parker walked around New York, we went for lunch.

After lunch

"It's like, Happy thinks they're like a thing, and then May really doesn't. It just seems a bit sad." Parker said.

"Poor Hogan." I chuckled.

Suddenly something came onto the billboard.

"This is breaking news. We come to you Joe with revelations about last week's attack in London. An anonymous source provided this video. It shows Quentin Beck, aka Mysterio, moments before his death. A warning, you may find this video disturbing."

A video of Beck played "I have managed to send the Elemntal through the rift but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive. Spider-Man attacked me for some reason. He has an army of weaponised drones, Stark technology, he's saying the only one who's gonna be the new Ironman." Mysterio said.

What the fuck?

"This shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news website TheDailyBugle.net." The reporter said.

TheDailyBugle.net came on and a reporter started talking "There you have it, folks, conclusive proof that Spider-Man was responsible for the murder of Mysterio, an inter dimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet and who will no doubt go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all, folks. Here's the deal blockbuster. Brace yourselves. You might wanna sit."

Another video of Mysterio came up "Spider-Man's real—-Spider-Man's real name is—- Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker." Mysterio stuttered.

The video cut to a picture of Peter.

OH. SHIT.