Part 14- E.D.I.T.H

We drove through Austria, I sat with Parker, it was gorgeous. I fell asleep on his shoulder. I felt a tapping on my arm, of course it was Parker. "Hey baby, get up." He whispered. "What the fuck, why?" I groaned. "I'm gonna look at these glasses. I wanted you to be awake for this." He smiled. "Okay." I whisper. He opens the case and puts the glasses on. "For the next, Tony Stark, I trust you." Parker read.

"P.S say Edith? Who's Edith?" I asked. The glasses lit up.
"Did he make you for me?" Parker asked. "Did who make me for you?" I asked. "Shhh" he whispered. "excuse me?" I glared. "Zan, stop. I'm talking to the glasses, I'll explain in a second." He whispered. "That's what I thought." I rolled my eyes. I put my head next to his so I could hear what the glasses were saying. "Would you like to see what I can do?" A voice asked. "Who the hell is that?" I asked.

"Can you just—-not be jealous right now?" Parker chuckled.
"Zip it." I rolled my eyes. "EDITH stands for 'Even dead, I'm the hero'." EDITH explained. I sighed, Parker squeezed my hand. "Tony loved his acronyms." EDITH laughed. "Yeah, he did." Parker chuckled. "I have access to the entire Stark Global Security network, including multiple defence satellites, as well as back doors to all major telecommunication networks, as well as a tracker in Miss Rosanna Stark's suit." EDITH explained.

"Wha—" I scoffed. "That'll come in handy." Peter chuckled.
"What do you mean that'll come in handy, dude? You sound like a murder." I rolled my eyes. We arrived at a rest-stop.
"Petrol and Toilet. Ten minutes." Dimitri told us. I got off the bus with Brad and Peter went into a different room. I went to the rest room with MJ. "So..." MJ started. "So.....?" I asked.

"You and , Peter, huh?" She asked. "What about Peter?" I asked. "I'm sorry. I won't try anything. I know you really like him." MJ told us. "I'm not gonna fight with you over a boy. Do whatever you want." I sighed, I walked out and heard Brad and Parker talking so I hid and eavesdropped, just for fun. "Hey, man, look, that's..." Peter stuttered.

"Look, Peter, I'm not here to judge your life choices, dude. If you wanna hook up with some random European chick, on our school trip, that's on you." Brad shrugged. "What? What chick?" I whispered to myself. "No. That's not what that was." Peter stuttered. "I can't pretend that I didn't see what I saw. I know you're trying to get with Rosanna. It's obvious. But I like her too." Brad told him. "Wait a minute. Hey, hey. You cannot show her that photo dude, come on." Peter pleaded.

"I'm sorry, man. I have to. She's fair game." Brad shrugged. "Fair game? She's not an object." Peter began to look angrier.
I came out from behind the door and interrupted them.
"Nope, Parker it's fine I got this." I sighed, putting an arm around him. "Brad, I appreciate it I really do but I don't wanna have to spell this out to you, dude but I'm hoping this'll make it pretty clear." I smiled. I put my hand on Peter's face, gave him a nod as if to say 'this okay?' And he nodded as if to say 'yeah'. He knew what I was gonna do. I pressed my lips against Peter's and let go of him after I few seconds. I gave Brad a smile and walked off. He stood there shocked, as did Peter. Oops.