25-Netherlands

I woke up with my head on Peter's shoulder. "Rosanna, thank god." He sighed. "Where are we?" I asked. "The Netherlands." He responded. "We need to go." I rushed.
I stood up and immediately fell but Peter caught me, he was also limping. "Come on, baby. We need to do this." He said.
"Guard!" Peter called. "The guard is on a break. Probably talking to his wife." One of the Dutch man smiled. "Yeah. She's pregnant." Another Dutch man told us.

Parker broke the lock and carried me out of the cell.
We saw the guard with Peter's mask on, talking to someone on the phone. We walked towards a market and Peter put me down, I was still leaning on him. We walked over to a guy who was using his phone. "Ask if you can use his phone." I whispered to Peter. "What?" Peter asked. "Do it." I whispered. "What? Why do I have to do it? Why can't you do it?" Peter asked. "Oh, for crying out loud. Would you stop being such a pussy all the time? I'll do it." I groaned.

"Hey, sir? Is it okay if I borrow your phone?" I asked. "Of course." The man smiled. "Thank you." I nodded, smiling.
"Everyone is so nice here." Parker gawked. I dialled Happy's number into the phone. "Hogan? Parker and I need a ride." I told him. Parker took the phone. "Hey!" I yelled. "Hey, Happy. I messed up. Where am I? Where am I, sir?" Parker asked the man. "It's Broek op Langedijk." The man said.

Peter looked at me and I shook my head confused. "Hang on, uh. Can you say that into here?" Peter asked pointing to his phone. "Hi. It's Broek op Langedijk here. Yeah, no problem." The man chuckled. "Thank you sir." I smiled, shaking his hand.