23-Berlin

We arrived at the Berlin airport. An Audi drove up to us and the window rolled down. It was fury. "Get in." Fury glared. Me and Parker got in the car, he got in the passenger's seat and I got in the back. Parker took his mask off "Mr. Fury—-" Fury interrupted him "you've got a lot of explaining to do." "Agreed." I nodded. "No, no, no, listen." Peter began. . "Wait until we're secure." Fury scolded. Peter sighed "okay."Peter tried to get his seatbelt on but ended up pulling the seatbelt out of the whole car.

Berlin HQ

We arrived and I sat around a huge table with Maria. "So is there anything you want to tell us about your girlfriend?" Fury asked. "Girlfriend?" I asked. "He's talking about EDITH." Maria sighed. "Look I know I made a mistake and I'm sorry, but he he is not who you think he is. Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the Elementals, it's all fake. He has some sort of illusion tech and that's how he tricked you guys, and he tricked me into giving him EDITH." Peter explained.

I sighed. God, I wish my dad was still here. Fuck. Peter placed the projector on the table "it's a projector. I pulled it off the fire monster in Prague.""So, all that death and destruction we witnessed was created by this?" Fury asked.
"No. Not just this, I think he's using drones." Peter explained. "So, fury. What do we do? What if he's right? What if it's true?" I ask. "If it's true then Beck's very dangerous and we need to be smart. Who else did you tell about this?" Fury asked. Suddenly Parker's eyes started to dot around the room. "Parker" I called. "What's wrong?" Maria asked. "It's Beck. He's here." Peter told us. "What?" Fury asked.

Suddenly Hill began to disappear. "No, it's just an illu-" Peter began. He got cut off by a shot being fired at Fury.
"Fury!" I screamed. A shot was fired at me and Peter grabbed me by my waist, we fall back and flew threw a few floors, we landed on the bottom floor. I winced in pain and started coughing. "Wow, Peter, wow. I thought we were close. Fury always had to die but not either of you." Beck's voice said. Peter stood up but I couldn't, he helped me. Lakers pointed at us from different directions, by drones.

"Stop, hiding, Beck!" I yelled. "I tried to help you guys walk away. Now you're making me do this." Beck sighed. Everything went black and Peter disappeared. I closed my eyes and stayed still, hoping this would all go away.
I saw Natasha. Natasha? She's —- how is she here? my eyes softened "Nat?"Romanoff started to walk towards me
"Hey, kid. You all right? You look a little pale?" She asked.

I held my hand out to touch her but she disappeared into green dust. "Wha—" I began. "Hey, firefly." I heard. I looked up to see my dad. "You really are starting to look like me." He chuckled. "I love you——so damn much dad." I stuttered. "I love you best." He smiled. He disappeared.

I sat on my knees, in shock. I looked up to see My dad's grave. "If you were good enough, maybe Tony would still be alive." i heard beck say. I knew this would've been shown to Peter as well and it would've got in his head. "Parker! I know you can hear me! Do not listen to him, you understand me?" I yelled. Suddenly my dad's skeleton came crawling out from the grave. I screamed. Big shards of glass flew down and cut my leg. Then the illusion stopped. I looked straight ahead to see that Fury had shot Beck.
I limped over to Peter.

"Oh my god are you okay?" I whispered as I hugged him.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine are you good?" He asked. "I'm good." I nodded, helping him up. Fury walked over to us "Beck's people are trying to find everyone who could expose him. Who'd you tell?"

"Um..." Peter stuttered. "I know you told someone...so just tell me. Who did you tell? Who else did you tell?!" Fury yelled. "Just Ned and MJ from my class. Maybe Ned told his girlfriend Betty, but that's it." Peter responded. Fury started laughing. "Shit." I whispered. "What?" Peter asked. "You are so gullible." Fury smirked. "What?" Peter repeated.
"I mean you're smart as a whip." Fury shrugged. "You're just a sucker."

Suddenly, Fury transformed into Beck. "Damn it!" I yelled.
"Now all your friends have to die." Beck shrugged. "You won't touch 'em." I spat. "Actually, Rosanna. That's where you're wrong. Because you see, It's easy to fool people when they're already fooling themselves. But for what it's worth Rosanna. I really am sorry." Beck smiled.

Illusions began to form around me and I couldn't see Peter anymore. Suddenly the illusions fell apart and I saw Peter right in front of me, standing in the middle of a train track.
Suddenly a train hit him and disappeared with him.

what
The
Fuck.