3-Event

Parker had an event thing that May had organised for charity, I went along but didn't go on stage, I stayed behind the curtain for moral support. "Hey!" Parker smiled, hugging me. "How'd it go?" I asked. "Great!" He smiled. May came through the curtain and high fived Peter. "That was amazing." Parker cheered. "That was great!" May yelled.

"Hey, Rose!" May smiled, hugging me."Hey! You look gorgeous." I told her. "You do! Your hair looks gorgeous!" She smiled. "Well I stopped straightening it." I shrugged. "Peter always loved it curly." She nodded. "I know." I sighed, smiling  "I stopped straightening it when he blipped.""I love it." He smirked.

"Yeah...Anyways you do a good job, Spidey?" I asked. "Oh my god it was so cool. I was so nervous." He explained.
"I was a little stiff. I wasn't in the pocket." May sighed.
"No, I thought you did great." Parker told her. "Yeah, well I actually thought you were a little stiff." May pointed at him.
"What-" I laughed. "Uh, yeah I felt that too. I felt that too." Parker nodded. "It's fine Parker. It's normal to have performance issues, you were nervous, we indeed stand." I chuckled. "Shut it." He glared.

May laughed. "Did you get your passport?" "Yeah." He nodded. "Mini toothpaste?" May asked. "Aw!" I smiled. He stuck his tongue out at me. "Yeah, I did."  Parker sighed.

Suddenly we heard the door creak open. "Hey, sorry I'm late." Happy apologised. "Happy! Hey!" Peter smiled.
Happy hugged me "hey gorgeous, you really look like your dad with your glasses." "They're his." I nodded. He kissed my forehead.

"Oh, you look lovely." Happy said to May. "Thanks. You too." May stuttered. "Thank you. New dress?" Happy asked.
"Uh, yeah, yes it is." May smiled. Me and Peter looked at each-other confused. "Is that a new beard?" May asked.
"It's my—-my Blip Beard 'cause I grew it in the blip." Happy stammered. "I see." May nodded.

"A-uh -uh—anyways. The reason I'm late is because this was misplaced at the office. Can you believe it? Because it's enormous. Not the amount, the size. I mean—the amount is nice too. They're very generous. Pepper Potts said, sorry she couldn't be here." Happy stuttered. "Oh, god" I whispered.
"I know" Happy mouthed. "I think I'm gonna go change the Sterno under the vegan lasagna. Spider-Man, go shake hands." May explained. "Will do." Peter told her.

"What was that?" I asked. "Yeah. What just happened?" Peter asked. "Heads up. Nick Fury's calling you" Happy
told Parker"Nick Fury's gonna call me?" Peter asked. "Yeah." Happy nodded. "How come?" I asked. "Why? He probably has hero stuff for the kid to do. He's a superhero. He calls superheroes." Happy explained.

"Well he hasn't called me in like 2 weeks." I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah, but you're close with Fury, he calls you anyway." Happy stated. "Not really." I shrugged. "A call every two weeks means you're close. You can't get anything from Nick Fury, that's the best you'll get." Happy sighed. "I don't like pity calls, Hogan." I rolled my eyes. "You don't like people supporting you, kid?" Happy asked. "Fine." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I mean, if it was really that important, he'd probably call someone else, not me." Parker asked. Peter's phone started buzzing. "Apparently not." happy shrugged.
"No caller ID." Peter told him. "That's him." Happy nodded.
"I don't really wanna talk to Nick Fury." Peter told him. "Answer the phone." Happy told him. "Why?" Peter asked.
"Because if you don't talk to him, then, I have to talk to him and I don't wanna talk to him." Happy explained. "Why don't you wanna talk to him?" Peter asked. "Because I'm scared. Just answer the phone." Happy scolded.

Peter declined it."You're gonna regret that, Parker." I sighed.
"Yeah you will. You sent Nick Fury to voicemail?" Happy asked. "Yeah." Peter nodded. "You don't send Nick Fury to voicemail." Happy and I said. "Did you hear that? They're calling me. It's...I gotta go." Peter stuttered, walking towards the curtain. "I'm gonna call him. I promise. I'm gonna call him. I will." Peter promised. "You do not ghost Nick Fury." Happy scolded."I promise you, I'll call him." Peter repeated.

"What goes through your boyfriend's head? I really- I'm shocked." Happy asked. "Ha. Ha. I hate you." I glared. Suddenly Happy got a call. "Who is it?" I whispered.
"It's Nick Fury!" He whispered back. Happy answered the phone "yeah, hi. No, no, he's not ghosting you."