19-Fire Monster

Me and Parker sat at the top of the cathedral, I didn't say anything to him. "I'm in position. Quentin, if I see anything weird, I'll tell you." I whispered into my ear piece. "Roger that." Beck responded"Parker. How's the suit?" Fury asked.
"Ah, the suits great. It's awesome. It's a little tight around the old web-shooter." Peter groaned. "Parker!" Fury yelled.
Peter sighed "okay, I'll shut up."

Suddenly lava started forming from the ground, a huge monster made from fire, emerged. "Beck, that's your queue!" I yelled. "On your lead, Phoenix." He told me. The monster started destroying the carnival. "Zan, now!" Beck yelled.
My powers started flowing out of my hands, I lifted a pipe out of the ground and water comes flooding out. I heard Betty call me from the Ferris wheel. "Rosanna! Rosanna! Rose! Help us!" She screamed. I flew up to her. "Oh, no, no. Oh god. Are you okay?!" I yelled. "No! We're terrified. Is that Spider-Man?" She yelled. "No! Guys. Wait! I'll be back soon! I need to kill this guy!"

"Shoot him!" Beck yelled. I got a hold of the top of the cathedral and threw it into his chest, it hit him and he fell to the ground. "Nic work, Rosanna!" Beck said. I flew next to the Ferris Wheel. "We've lost." I told them. "Whatever happens...I'm glad we met." Beck said to me. "What??" I asked. "Beck?? What are you doing?!" Peter yelled. Beck put his mask on "what I should've done last time."

All of his powers began to come back into his body, he flew into the monsters body. The monster was destroyed.
I flew down to Beck. "Damn it, please be alive, please be alive, please be alive." I begged. He groaned in pain.
"Oh, thank god." i sighed. Peter jumped down and ran over to us. "Mr. Beck?" Peter asked. Peter helped Beck stand up.
"So it's over?" Maria asked. "That was the last of them." Beck nodded.

Fury smiled "But not the last threat we'll ever face. We need to stay vigilant. There's a void in this world for someone like you. Hill and I add going to Europol headquarters in Berlin tomorrow. You should join us." Fury told him.
Quentin shook his hand "Thank you. I just might take you up on that." Fury turned to Parker and started to walk over to him "you got gifts, Parker, but you didn't wanna be here."
Peter began to tear up "Mr Fury I—-" "I'd love to have Stark and you in Berlin too. But you've got to decide whether you're going to step up or not. Tony Stark Chose you. He made you an Avenger. I need that. The world needs that. Maybe Tony was wrong. Was he? The choice is yours." Fury explained.

"You guys wanna go for a drink?" Beck asked me and Parker. "I'm not 21." Parker sighed. "Rose?" Beck asked me.
"No. No thanks, i'm probably gonna head home," i smiled.
I walked away. "Zanna!" Peter called. I stopped and stood still. "I'm sorry." He told me. "Yeah." I sighed. as I began to walk again.

Fury walked over to me "I'm so sorry Rosa, I didn't mean it.""I know you didn't, Fury. It's fine." I sighed. "You know your dad....he would be so proud of you, I can't even describe to you how happy he'd be." He explained with a smile on his face. I said nothing and just hugged him.

"Hey...Come, on, Rosa. This isn't like you." He whispered.
"I know." I chuckled. "I'm sorry." "It's fine, Rosa. We all cry. You don't have to be sorry." He chuckled. "i'm not crying popeye," i glared.