17-Fury vol 2

We arrived at a hq in Prague with fury and Maria, Parker zoned out. "Kid? Kid!" Fury yelled. "Yes, sir." Parker stuttered. "That thing is going to be here in a few hours. Are we boring you?" Fury asked us. "They're not bored. They're thinking about how you kidnapped 'em." Quentin told him.
"There you go." I nodded. "Don't start, Rosa. You had obstacles. I removed them." Fury scolded. "They still won't evacuate the city." Hill sighed. Fury sighed. "Idiots."

"So, Rosa, Parker. What's the plan?" Fury asked. "Rosanna and I will be in the cathedral tower keeping watch for the fire monster. When that shows up, I will radio you guys, and then that's when Mr. Beck, Rose and I will—-" Parker began. Quentin interrupted him "My name is Mysterio."
I smirked in response. "That's when Mysterio, Rosanna and I will move in." Parker corrected. "Peter, listen to me. The best hope you guys have, the only hope, is to stop it here now, no matter what the cost. Manoeuvre it away from civilians if you can, but most important, keep it away from metal. If it gets too big, it'll be able to draw power from the Earth's core. After that, there's no way to stop it." Beck explained.

"Wha—-what about our friends?" I stuttered. "What?" Fury asked. "Our friends are here. I can't help but think we're putting them in danger." Parker began. "You're worried about us hurting your friends? You? Who called a drone strike on your own school tour bus?" Fury yelled.
"Fury, don't. That wasn't on him it was on me—-" I started.
Fury interrupted me "no, Rosa! Why do you always do this? You always defend everyone except yourself, why do you do that?! Your father sacrificed himself for this damn universe, he gave Parker a multibillion-dollar A.R tactical intelligence system, and the first thing he does with it is try and blow up your friends. Your father loved you, he cared a great deal about the both of you and you're both ruining his honour, why? Because you miss your mom?" Fury yelled.

"What the fuck are you talking about" I yelled. "Fury—-that's enough." Hill scolded. "You think he'd be proud of you and your boyfriend blowing up a bus?!" Fury repeated.
"Stop. You know what I'm done with this shit. You better stop and watch you're fucking tone. I'm not gonna let you talk to me about this! You tucked me into bed for years and now you're yelling at me because my dad's dead? What the hell's the matter with you? I'm not doing this shit anymore, fight the fire monster by yourself." I spat walking off.

I flew to the top of the building and sat on the balcony."Hey, baby." Parker smiled as he swung up and sat next to me.
"Fancy seeing you here, gorgeous." I smiled. "I'm sorry, that was out of line." He sighed. "It's fine, he loses his temper sometimes. It just stung a bit." I sighed. "I know, doll." He responded, putting an arm round me.

Suddenly, Mysterio flew up to us. "Fury asked me to come up here and see how you were doing. He just—- He felt bad about snapping at you." Beck explained. "Really?" Parker asked. "No. Obviously not." I smirked. "Seriously. You guys do have sarcasm on this Earth, right?" Beck asked. I chuckled, moving away from Parker and tapping the ledge we were sat on, signalling that he should sit down next to us.
"How you feeling?" Beck asked. "Uh...I didn't think we were gonna have to save the world this summer. I know that makes me sound like such a jerk. I just. Zan....she's hurting. I hate this so much and I jus wanted us to relax. The vacations just...all ruined." Parker sighed. "You're not a jerk for wanting a normal life, kid. It's a hard path. You see things. You do things. You make choices. People look up to you...and even if you win a battle, sometimes they die. I like you, Peter. You're a good kid. There's a part of me that wants me to tell you, just...turn around, run away from all this. Then there's another part of me that knows were about to fight, what's at stake and I'm glad you guys are here." Beck smiled.

"Me too." Parker smiled. "Rosanna seems very smart, you're smart right?" Beck asked me. "I'm tony stark's daughter."i raised an eyebrow. "She just answered my question. She's sweet, she's very powerful. You guys will do good." Beck smiled. I nudged Beck and smiled. "But...if you're worried about your friends." Beck began. "Yeah.....just always feel like I'm putting them in danger." Parker sighed. "Look, just get them inside and keep them in a safe place for just a few hours. They'll be all right." Beck told him.

Parker left so me and Beck could talk by ourselves. "I'm sorry about your father, Zanna. He seemed like a good man." Beck apologised. "He was." I nodded, smiling. I sighed "you know, sometimes I think. What if that was me? What if I did it instead of him? I could've saved the universe. I could've got the stones. But I didn't." "Rosanna. I don't know much but I do know this. Your father cared about everyone, especially you, you were his kid. You have a sister right?" He asked. I nodded "yeah."

"Imagine how hard that would've been for her, you're a kid. You can't take on that responsibility. Plus, who would Peter drool over if you weren't here?" He chuckled. I laughed.
"Thank you." I smiled. "You're a good kid." He told me.
"So are you." I nodded. "I'm not a kid—-" he began. I interrupted him "don't ruin the moment Beck."