Dare #10

@Medlockineededthat To prowl: you see prowl, the Prowl of MY universe is Lawstride and Ratch's Sire, and I am the carrier! Now, for the dare. I dare Prowl to meet my family, (including my sire [Supercruncher] and carrier [Ratchet] ) and for Darkspeed and Cheetor to kiss while everyone is watching (omp I'm so evil)

Darkspeed: *Walking up to Prowl reading his data-pad* Hey Prowl!

Prowl: *hums looking at him* Yes?

Darkspeed: You have a dare to meet Medlock's family!

Prowl: *tilts helm* Uh~ Does that also mean the sparkling's again?

Darkspeed: *nods* Yes it does!

Prowl: *groans* Alright fine let's get this over with!

Darkspeed: *smirks* Great! *teleports Medlock's family onto the Ark*

Prowl: *looks at the other him* Um this is strange?

Darkspeed: *nods* It is but anyway let's introduce everybot!

Prowl: *sighs* Alright!

Darkspeed: *looks at the group of bots* Alright so that's Medlock her sparkling's LawStride and Ratch her mate Prowl her Sire Supercruncher his mate Ratchet Supercruncher's brother Wedge his step-brothers Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp Ratchet's nephew Medix and Medlock's adopted sister Sakura and her mate Primus Ratchet's brother Wheeljack and his mate Ultra Magnus and Ultra Magnus's brother Optimus and their Sire and Carrier Alpha Trion and Vector Prime!

Prowl: *can't speak*

Darkspeed: *glances at Medlock* Did I get that all right?

Medlock: *nods with a smile* You did I'm impressed!

Darkspeed: *sighs in relief* Oh thank Primus!

Cheetor: *appears out of nowhere* Where did all of them come from?

Darkspeed: *jumps slightly* Cheetor their from another Universe!

Cheetor: *smiling* Hmm that explains why there are two Prowl's!

Darkspeed: Yea it does! *looks at data-pad again before back at Cheetor* Hey Cheety can you face me for a second please~

Cheetor: *confused but does as said* Is there a reason for you wanting me to face you?

Darkspeed: *moves closer and purrs* There is~ *kisses Cheetor wrapping his arms around his neck-cables*

Cheetor: *surprised at first but happily returns it wrapping his arms around his mates waist bringing him closer*

Everybot: *either look away or leave*