Ask #6

@LuminaNeko ClawStrike: CLEANUP IN ISLE 5, 6 AND 7! Darkspeed? You got issues i have an ask. Find him best therapist and send him in for therapy. He needs help guys

Darkspeed: *Has a death grip on the doorframe as Wheeljack, Prowl, Grimlock and Optimus try to get him into a therapy room with Ratchet* NO I'M NOT GOING!!!!!

Grimlock: *grunts* Come on my friend it isn't that bad!

Darkspeed: *scoffs* YEA RIGHT I'M NOT GOING INTO THERAPY AGAIN!!!!!!

Prowl: *pulls a little harder* Then you should have thought about that before you let your Decepticon side come out!

Darkspeed: *snorts* I DIDN'T I'M JUST A VERY COMPETITIVE MECH!!!!! 

Wheeljack: *optics narrow* YOU SHOT US ALL IN THE HELM!!!!!!

Darkspeed: *growls gripping harder onto the doorframe* I HAVE REALLY GOOD AIM YOU ALL KNOW THAT AND WHEN I CAN GET MORE POINTS FROM A HELMSHOT I'M GOING TO FRAGGING TAKE IT!!!!!!! 

Optimus: *sighs* Darkspeed all we ask is that you have at least one session with Ratchet!

Darkspeed: *Scoffs* YEA RIGHT THE LAST MECH I WAS GOING TO HAVE ONLY ONE SESSION WITH I FELL FOR THEN HE GOT FATALLY WOUNDED IN BATTLE AND THE LAST THING I SAID TO HIM IS THAT I LOVED HIM AND THAT I WAS NEVER GOING BACK TO THERAPY!!!!!

Ratchet: *growls from within the room* DARKSPEED GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!!

Darkspeed: *growls* FRAG YOU RATCHET!!!!!!

Ratchet: *growls louder* WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!!!!!

Darkspeed: *optics widen* OH SCRAP!!!! *in his panic his grip on the doorframe loosened and the others quickly pulled him into the room the door slowly closing behind them* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*door shuts*

6 Hours Later

Darkspeed: *runs out of the therapy room the door slamming shut behind him as he growls* Never I say never.....*stomps off down the hall* NEVER AGAIN YOU HEAR ME NEVER A FRAGGING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

*All that is heard from behind the therapy door are groans of pain and exhaustion*

1 Week Later

Darkspeed: *walks into the therapy room smiling* HEY RATCHET I'M BACK!!!!!

Ratchet: *grunts* Finally now let's get started shell we?

Darkspeed: *nods* Alright but I have to leave in 1 hour for a date with Cheetor!

Ratchet: *hums* We'll be done by then

Darkspeed: *grins* GREAT!!!! *walks all the way in the door closing behind him*