Ask #3

@LuminaNeko ClawStrike: Ok that's it! That was clearly the sheets fault! Not mine! The Berths have something against me! Ok Ratchet I'm gonna ask you to please avenge what's left of my self esteem by Tossing Cheetor and Darkspeed in a closet and lock them there until Darkspeed apologizes! Imma go hide where no one gonna find me until its done

Darkspeed: *Slowly opening his optics sitting up he looks infront of him to see a shelf full of high grade making him confused as to how he got here* Where the frag am I?

Cheetor: *standing behind Darkspeed* It appears we are in the same closet from last time!

Darkspeed: *jumps 15 feet in the air* AHHHHHHH!!!!! *turns around with wide optics* CHEETOR!!!! *sighs* Stop doing that! You almost gave me a fragging spark attack!

Cheetor: *smiling shyly* Sorry Darkspeed

Darkspeed: *sighs* It fine Cheetor....Now why are we in here?

Ratchet: *muffled* Because ClawStrike asked me to avenge what's left of her self esteem by tossing you two in a closet and lock you in until Darkspeed apologizes! 

Darkspeed: *splutter* W-What....A-Again!

Ratchet: *muffled* Yes!

Cheetor: *confused* But if Darkspeed is the only one who laughed and needs to apologize why am I here?

Ratchet: *muffled* I'll be honest with you Cheetor.......I have no Idea!

Cheetor: *sighs then looks at his Sparkmate* 

Darkspeed: *looks at Cheetor confused* What?

Cheetor: Darkspeed you need to apologize!

Darkspeed: *crosses arms over his chassis* HA! Yea.....That's not gonna happen!

Cheetor: *narrows his optics slightly* Darkspeed it is the right thing to do!

Darkspeed: *turns his helm away from his sparkmate* Yea well I was once a Decepticon Cheetor! *looks at the ground and whispers* And Decepticons don't apologize to anyone

Cheetor: *sighs and walks over to Darkspeed and places a servo on his shoulder-plate* This may be true.......But Darkspeed.....*voice softens* You are no longer a Decepticon

Darkspeed: *expression softens* Your right...I'm not

Cheetor: *smiles* So you can apologize!

Darkspeed: *smiles* Yea I can!........But I won't!

Cheetor: *sighs* Why?

Darkspeed: *snorts* Because it was funny! *giggles slightly*

Cheetor: *slumps to the ground in defeat*

Darkspeed: *still giggling slightly but stops and stares down at Cheetor for a minute then sighs* Fine......ClawStrike I'm...I....I... *struggling* I'm so-.....I'm sor-* throws arms into the air in frustration at not being able to say it* DAMN YOU DECEPTICON MORALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Cheetor: *stares at his frustrated sparkmate* Darkspeed? Are you alright?

Darkspeed: *frustrated* NO CHEETOR I'M NOT BECAUSE THE DECEPTICON MORALS THAT STAYED IN MY PROCESSOR WON'T LET ME SAY SORRY TO CLAWSTRIKE FOR LAUGHING AT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Cheetor: *smiles* But you just did Darkspeed!

Darkspeed: *confused* Huh? *thinks and realises what he said and grins* YES FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheetor: *smiling happily* See you can apologize!

Darkspeed: *smiles* Yea I guess I can...........*smirks* It's still funny tho!

Cheetor: *surprised* DARKSPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkspeed: *laughing his aft off again* AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! *gets hit over the helm making him yelp and send a glare at his sparkmate* WHAT!!!!!!! I SAID SORRY!!!!!!!