Dare #3

@LuminaNeko Thank you Ratchet and Cheetor! Love you guys. Oh and Darkspeed I got ways to make your life living hell if you do that again~. So I got a dare that only Cheetor may see. Please wake Darkspeed up with coldest water in water balloons possible. And Ratchet please Save Cheetor if his life is in danger. Thanks! ClawStrike out!

Darkspeed: *Recharging peacefully not aware of what was about to happen but by Primus everybot was about to know.....what they should never ever do*

Cheetor: *walks into his berthroom and sees Darkspeed's data-pad on his berth and walks over picking it up* Darkspeed must of left this here? *the screen lights up with a dare and he reads it* I don't think this a good idea

2 Minutes Later

Cheetor: *showing Ratchet the dare so he can be prepared to save him if necessary*

Ratchet: *reading it and hums*

Cheetor: *nervous* So do you think I'll survive?

Ratchet: *looks at Cheetor* Haha Oh no!...Your dead! *hands Cheetor the data-pad back*

Cheetor: *wide optic*

5 Minutes Later

Darkspeed: *snuggled in his blanket happily recharging*

Cheetor: *quietly sneaks into the room with 4 water balloons in each servo filled with freezing cold water from the artic and slowly makes his way over to his recharging sparkmate*

Darkspeed: *shifts his helm out of the blanket slightly mumbling something in his recharge that suspiciously sounded like* If you wake me up....I'll kill you

Cheetor: *stares down at Darkspeed for a couple minutes before dropping the water balloons onto his helm*

Darkspeed: *feels something cold and wet go all over his helm and slowly opens his optics with a quiet growl and pecks at Cheetor over his blanket with a serious death glare* ChEeTor~ *growls loudly* IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!! *throws the blanket off and pounces at Cheetor*

Cheetor: *wide optic seeing Darkspeed pounce at him*

In The Med-Bay

Ratchet: *putting away some tools*

Cheetor: *runs by screaming bloody murder* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY SWEETSPARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *lifts helm slightly listening*

Darkspeed: *runs by snarling and growling* YOU WILL BE NOBOT WAKES ME UP FROM RECHARGE NOOOOBOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *tilts helm concerned but then just shrugs and goes back to putting his tools away but pauses* Wait am I supposed to do something?

*Loud crashing and screaming his heard from in the control room*

Cheetor: *in the distance* HELP ME DARKSPEED IS GOING TO OFFLINE ME BECAUSE OF A DARE!!!!!!!!

Grimlock: *in the distance* I'm sorry my friend but that is your problem after all everybot knows not to wake a Decepticon and that goes for former ones too!

Hot-Rod: *in the distance* Grimlock's right Cheets I made that mistake once and Darkspeed put me in the med-bay for 2 months!

Cheetor: *in the distance* HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!!!!! 

Bumblebee: *in the distance* I'll tell you the same thing I told Hot-Rod before he pissed Darkspeed off and that's never to underestimate an Ex-Decepticon!

Darkspeed: *in the distance growling as more stuff can be heard crashing* YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

*Giant crash and bang is heard from the control room*

Cheetor: *in the distance* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus: *in the distance* Both of you either knock it off or go outside!

Darkspeed: *in the distance* WELL THEN I GUESS IT'LL BE OUTSIDE..........*whispers into Cheetor's audio receptor* At lease then nobot will know where I hide your offlined body~

Cheetor: *scared as frag and gulps looking at his friends for help*

Bumblebee: *in the distance raised his servos* Sorry bud your on your own!

*sound of metal scrapping on the metal ground*

Ratchet: *optics widen in remembrance* Oh scarp I was meant to make sure Darkspeed didn't offline Cheetor!...........*shrugs* Oh well too later now! *goes to clean the medical berths*