Ask #1

@LumianNeko Mina: Ok since I'm Cybertronian I have an ask for everyone....does anyone remember a young Femme who was a midnight Amythyst colour back in the days who helped out in the med bay a lot? If not please Darkspeed please I permit Ratchet to punish them as he sees fit....cuz that was ME! My Cybertronian name was ClawStrike!

Darkspeed: *Sitting in the med-bay complaining about how is processor hurts from the surgery Ratchet just put him through and after an hour of his complaining about his processor ache he got a wrench to the helm from the annoyed medic rubbing his helm he checked wattpad seeing an ask reading it then looks up at Ratchet*

Darkspeed: Hey Ratchet do you remember a young midnight amethyst Femme who back in the days helped out in the med-bay!

Ratchet: Of course I do she was a happy and hyper little Femme ClawStrike I believe her name was!

Darkspeed: Yep that's her! *teleports everybot to a large room in the ark* Alright you guys have an ask from Mina she has asked if you all remember a young midnight amethyst Femme who back in the days helped out in the med-bay! 

Optimus: Yes I believe she was a Cyber-Cat minicon named ClawStrike!?

Wheeljack: *hums* Can't say I do sorry

Grimlock: Ah yes a happy like Femme she was I wonder how she is now!

Hot-Rod: *shrugs* I wouldn't have a clue!

Bumblebee: I think I met her once?

Windblade: *shakes helm* I don't know who your talking about

Prowl: No

Rack'n'Ruin: Not one clue!

Drift: I...Wasn't here

Cheetor: I have never met this young Femme you speak of!

Darkspeed: *blushes slight at seeing Cheetor but quickly shakes it off* Well um Ratchet!

Ratchet: What!?

Darkspeed: You are permitted to punish the ones that don't remember her as Mina is ClawStrike!

Ratchet: *smirks*Great!

Darkspeed: *quickly walks over to Ratchet and whispers in his audio receptor* Just please don't hurt Cheetor too much ok!?

Ratchet: *Stares at Darkspeed* Why you like him or something!?

Darkspeed: *stutters* W-What! n-no his j-just a friend! 

Ratchet: *hums* Yea sure Darkspeed sure *walks towards everybot and pulls out a wrench making them all gulp and run* YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!! * runs after them*

Darkspeed: *wide optic while chanting* I don't like Cheetor I don't like Cheetor!

Cheetor: *appears behind Darkspeed smiling* Hello Darkspeed!

Darkspeed: *jumps* AHHHH!!!!! *turns around looking at Cheetor with wide optics* I DON'T LIKE CHEETOR!!!!!!!!!! *runs away*

Cheetor: *confused and hurt from his comment taking it the wrong way* Why doesn't he like me? I thought we were friends!?....But I guess I was wrong! *walks away sadly with his helm down*