Ask #8

@UnidragonGacha An ask for Optimus how do you when around ratchet then being a prime

Darkspeed: *staring at Optimus out of boredom*

Optimus: *shifts uncomfortably under his stare*

Darkspeed: *brings data-pad up and shows it to him*

Optimus: *looks at the screen* Uh~

Darkspeed: *staring into Optimus's spark* How do you act around Ratchet when being and when not being Prime!

Optimus: *clears voice box* Uh when somebot's around I talk and act like a leader and a good friend too Ratchet we have known each other for awhile and are really close!

Darkspeed: *hums and whispers* That explains a few things I've seen then

Optimus: *optics widen* What have you seem?

Darkspeed: *shrugs* Things that friends don't do to other friends~

Optimus: *optics narrow* You saw

Darkspeed: *nods* Yes I did.....And I wish I didn't.....I really do

Optimus: *growls* You have cleaning duty for 2 weeks!

Darkspeed: *optics wide* B-BUT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I DIDN'T MEAN TOO SEE!!!!!!! 

Optimus: *leans back in his chair* But you did none the less!

Darkspeed: *whines* You know now you have to say how you act around Ratchet when your not acting like Prime!

Optimus: *groans* When I'm not being Prime Ratchet and I spend time together!

Darkspeed: *raises optic ridge* As friends?~

Optimus: *nods a little annoyed* YES AS FRIENDS DARKSPEED!!!!!

Darkspeed: *holds servos up in surrender* Alright fine no need to get snappy Primus *rolls optics and turns away*

Optimus: *Whispers to himself* But most of the time we spend time together as lovers

Darkspeed: *looks back him* What was that!

Optimus: *quickly looks up* NOTHING!!!

Darkspeed: *narrows optics at him suspiciously* Right~

Optimus: *sweating bullets*

Darkspeed: *slowly walks out doing the 'I got my optics on you' gesture before leaving*

Optimus: *sighs in relief* He almost found out that Ratchet and I are bonded

Darkspeed: *pops up behind him pointing* I KNEW IT!!!!!!!

Optimus: *screams and falls out of his chair*

Darkspeed: *walks around to stand infront of him pointing* YOUR A LIAR YOUR A FRAGGING LIAR!!!!!!!!!!