♦Chapter Twenty-Two♦

Chapter Twenty-Two
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday

Yesterday was pretty much uneventful - wait! I got a bike. I also got a skateboard but then Liam rolled his eyes at Niall and said that it was too dangerous for me so he hid it.

But whatever, I got a bike and that's all I care about! So today, whilst Carly was at school, Zayn and I would be going to the park and probably meet up with pretty Perry. His words, not mine.

It was nine O'clock right now and I'd had breakfast already. I had my bath and changed in to the skirt and tights that had been left for me, and put on a black leather jacket over the white top.

Someone usually does re-dos my hair every time I put it in a pony tail or something so I left it tumbling down my back and ran downstairs in dark grey converses.

"Simon doesn't really want them there so we should probably call a babysitter or something to watch them that night," Liam muttered to someone.

When I entered the kitchen, I saw Zayn and Louis lounging on the tall island stools and Liam standing by one of the counters further away sipping something hot.

As I approached them, he held a purple plastic cup at me as he drank his own tea.

I took it and took a sip. "Hmm chocolate. Thanks Li."

"Seriously, lad?" Louis grumbled.

Liam nodded at me and I went to sit beside the other two. Zayn pulled me up and sat me on his lap instead of me struggling to climb up the tall chairs.

"What?" Zayn frowned at Louis.

Louis, in return, motioned at my outfit, and then at Zayn. Only then did I realize what the tanned man was wearing. He had dark skinny jeans, a white shirt and a bigger version of the leather jacket I was wearing!

"Hey!" I gasped.

"It's a mini-me." Zayn chuckled, squeezing me tightly.

I hugged him back and then went back to drinking my hot chocolate. It was milky and had floating marshmallows on top. Suddenly a straw dropped in it and I jumped back, barely avoiding to spill the hot drink.

Zayn hissed and rolled his eyes at Louis who shrugged.

"The cup covers your beautiful face." Louis said.

I fingered the straw and swirled it around the drink, blushing furiously.

"Hey, do you want a haircut?" Zayn asked randomly.

I put the straw in my mouth and picked up a strand of brown hair. Tilting my head back to look at Zayn's dark eyes, I looked down again.

My hair was really long now, coming almost up to my waist. I nodded quickly. "Yes please."

"Zayn'll take you after your trip," Liam coughed. He walked over to the sink and began washing up his cup.

"Okie dokes."

"Up," Zayn patted my waist. "We'll leave your hair down right now. Go get your bike and I'll meet you by the door."

I jumped off his lap and put the cup in the sink, and then ran to the back garden. I quickly removed my new bike from the stand and led it through the house to where Zayn was waiting with his own. Mine was small with pink and silver decorating it. It also had a basket in the front.

"Zayn?" I asked as he looked through his phone.

He glanced up and grunted to show he was listening.