Tobias x Emilio: sleep over?? Part-4 (nfsw version!!)

Tobias's POV:
"I don't mean to pry...but..could I possibly...see the scar on your back?..I hope it's not to much to ask-"

"Ok."

Wait...why did I give him permission? Well, it's nothing..that bad..it was a punishment and maybe Emilio will learn from it! I turn around so I was facing the opposite direction...I slowly started to lift up my shirt until I had pulled it completely up and over my head. I set down my shirt next to me and no more then a few seconds later I could feel his eyes pierced through my back like knives that would either cut me or stab me...I just wasn't bleeding..

I then felt cold slender fingers gently run down my back where my scar was making me shiver, I couldn't help but take a sharp breath of surprise. My face heated up the more his fingers and soon hand traveled up and down my pale back.

Emilios POV:

The scar was a sight to see...Tobias.. a fragile yet dangerous.. quiet and deadly....sharp..and so, so, SO naive.. my hands felt the scar creasing every scab, dent, bump, and damaged area of his back. His skin was soft like silk and ever so sweet...,
"Tobias?..."

"Y-yes?"

"Is this ok?" I asked as my hand started to move from his back to around his waist and down..

Tobias's body tensed making me stop my hand where it was.

Tobias POV:

T-this is...

This is
Wrong...

Father would kill me..

But he isn't here now...is he?~

No, he isn't...

Emilios hand slid around my waist and started to go down..I tensed feeling to confused and scared to make any move..

What if-

I'll take it from here~ you won't regret it~

W-wait no!-

———————————————-

"Tobias's" POV:

I felt "my" body start to relax due to Tobias Shy persona had now left the building. Maybe I could have fun with this~

I turn around and immediately pull him into a rough kiss which he soon accepted. The freckled boy was rather weak but that made this all the more fun for me.

This was going to be an interesting night~

//I'm sorry! I was stuck with a busy schedule! I'll try to update more I promise!(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃//