Carmelo x Rudy: I'm Trying

//this is a different vision of what happened with Rudy and Carmelo on Halloween! I just made it up so I'm sorry if it's bad!//

Rudolph's POV:
My head was pounding as I woke up in my bed. The last thing I remember is me and Carmelo in his living room....I remembered opening up and spilling my feeling like I was a ticking time bomb and I just went off...I sit up only to realize I was still in one of Carmelos shirts which meant it definitely wasn't some awful nightmare.
I look at my clock to see it was only 12:38Am which made me wonder when I even got back to the house..I hear foot steps come up the stairs and down the hall to my room..the foot steps were light and careful which most likely belonged to Adam...
But instead of Adam I see Carmelo slowly opening my door and walking in..

Carmelo's POV:
I had finished talking to Rudy's parents about what had happened they asked if I wanted to go check on Rudy for them while they talked privately. I nodded and walked upstairs to the gingers room. I gently open Rudy door  forgetting to knock since I thought Rudy was asleep...I look into the room to see Rudy sitting at the edge of his bed looking up at me as if he expected someone else..
I stood there in silence for a few seconds before asking in a gentle yet careful tone, "h-how are you feeling? Your parents wanted me to check on you so I-" I was then cut off by the red head standing up, "why do you care?...what are you getting out of this?...you've never been there for me so why are you now?" He asked tears threatening to spill from his eyes. I felt pathetic as I closed the door behind me,
"I'm not getting anything out of this...I'm sorry ok-"

"Y-you don't get to be sorry! T-this is so s-stupid," he cut me off only to start breaking down. I run over to him as he fell to his knees sobbing at this point, "I'm always the damn fool! This a-always happens..p-people who I trust always end up hurting me and I never seem to be able to stop it," he cried making my heart sink lower.

Rudy's POV:
I was crying...practically balling my eyes out as Carmelos stupid attempts to comfort me failed...until he hugged me..he pulled me into a tight embrace his hand around my waist and back...I could feel his heart beat against my chest, I could feel my face fluster as he spoke, "I'm truly sorry..I know the things I've done can't be fixed with words...so please," he then wiped my tears away causing me to slightly lean into his touch, "give me time to fix what I've done..."
Carmelos words hit me harder then I expected..the once aggressive, violent, hotheaded, blue haired boy was now a soft, caring, patient....this doesn't mean he's good...he's most likely just like the rest..

𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶...
𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮...
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯...

I soon snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Carmelo sighing softly, "o-ok..."

Carmelos pov:
I nodded softly and smiled a bit, "thank you..."

//im sorry its bad!//