•hey:)•

hey guys:)
so i think i need to take a mental break for a little bit. maybe i'll update things randomly or add some new chapters on here or on my other stories but right now i need to get my back on track.

i'm extremely fucking stressed with school and feeling the pressure to write right now isn't helping very much.

i'm fucking terrified for school tomorrow and my dad just got a concussion today. i also have my great granny in the hospital (again for the third time in the meat sixth months) and her heart is not doing to well so i'm worried about her. plus my family isn't giving us much updates on that so that's great. and i have really bad anxiety and covid has made it very hard for me especially to go out in some public places. i've got a lot on my plate that i'm trying to deal and process as a fourteen year old. just pray that things will get better.

i've been trying really hard to get chapters written in some of my books but it's difficult. just please know i'm trying and their coming:)

i'll start writing again because i'm a sucker for it and it's the one thing that helps me escape from this ugly world.

i love you guys and you truly are what makes my days better sometimes:,)

xoxo- molly:)
<3