•t w o•

"Mars, what the hell are you doing?" Diego walked into the kitchen completely stumped why I was soaking at least fifteen tea bags.

"Art." I turned back around very slowly to continue my stirring of teabags.

Thankfully, it's now the weekend and I can sorta relax. Adam has been a great help with getting me to classes and learning the school. Connie and Julie came over for a couple of hours on Friday yesterday. It feels good to have some friends here.

"What is this so-called 'art' you're doing?"

He just can't stop and won't stop, huh?

"I'm planning on making a fake map from the teabags. You just run the teabags over the paper and it gives it a crumpled, old, tired look. And after I will draw on the teabags and make them all cute." I walked away from the pot and went to grab some paper.

"Why not be normal and actually use them for tea?" Diego followed me into my room and sat down on my bed.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

this is what I picture her room as:))and pretend there are more decorations on the wall

and pretend there are more decorations on the wall.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Because being normal is boring. And off my bed." I grabbed the paper from my desk drawer and heard back downstairs.

Of course, he followed me back down and just would stop with the questions.

"What's for dinner?"

"When will Evan be home? He's cooler."

"Are you almost done?"

"Can we go swimming?"

And when I tell you all the questions were under five minutes, I'm not lying.

"To answer all of those, I'm not sure, Evan said he should be home at one-thirty which is in twenty-five minutes, no I'm not done, and pools are closed dumbass."

Phew.

"Ughhhh, you're annoying" He got up from the stool by the counter and made his way into the living room to probably watch some sporting event.

Now, back to my artwork.

I carefully took out the teabags one by one and drag them over the paper. I watched as the paper soaked up the tea and made it have a brown tint.

After about ten minutes of doing tea staining, the whole room smelled like all the different types of tea.

"Are you done?" Diego flopped around the couch to look at me from my little "art station".

"Yes, give me like five minutes to finish and clean up."

"Can we do explore?"

Oh my God.