•f o u r•

(an: just fyi this font is a flashback and this font is her thoughts just like it's been the whole time. thought i would clear that up. also in this flashback the twins are around 8 and in normal time their 17:)
______________________________
⚠️trigger: guns, violence, talk of murder, and break ins⚠️
______________________________

*third person*
_____________

"Go, Mars!" Marley and Diego's mom, Colette, shouted from the stands as her daughter shot yet another goal.

Marley and her brother did the normal celebration where they jumped up into the air and chest bumped. Everyone loved it.

The whole team joined them in their celebration as they had just won their first championship as the Flint Falcons.

"Falcons, Falcons, Falcons!" The whole team shouted and screamed as they hugged each other and congratulated.

Once the team was done celebrating they all went to the locker rooms to change and go home.

Marley and Diego walked out first talking about all their amazing plays and how incredible the game was.

"Marley! Diego!" Colette shouted and the twins ran down the hall to their mother.

"Mom, did you see my goal?"

"Can you believe the shot I made to Mars?"

Colette laughed at her two babies and took them by the shoulders and pulled them in for a hug.

"I did and I'm so proud of both of you! How about we go get some Sundays, yea?" The twins nodded their heads and showed missing teeth smiles.

The three walked out to the car and headed to the local McDonald's to get their hot fudge Sundays.

Colette listened as they talked and talked about the game. She was so grateful that they get along so well with each other and how they are attached at the hip.

After their great trip to McDonald's, they started driving home to their little three-bedroom house.

Once they walked in the door the twins put down their hockey bags and raced towards the living room hoping to their father, but all they were left with was an empty couch.

"Where did dad go?" Diego looked back at his mom and she saw her look around the house for her husband.

"I'm not sure. He might have just gone out for a bit." Colette turned back around and headed to her room she shared with her 'lover'.

"He's never home." Diego walked into his room and sat down on his bunk.

"It's ok, I'm sure he'll be home soon and we can tell him about my amazing goal that won the whole championship!" Diego pushed his sister's arm which made her fall over and start laughing.

Marley was always good at making her brothers laugh when their sad, mostly about their dad.

"Kids, time for bed." Colette popped her head into the twin's room and tapped her fingers against the wooden door.

They ran for the bathroom and got ready for bed. It was always a race to see who could get ready and be in bed first. The two always made everything a competition.

Marley was the first to be done and up in bed and she laughed at her brother's failure.

"Mars for the win!" She threw her hands up in the arm and faked a crowd scream while saying 'go mars!'.