Chapter 13

A/N THE STORY IS MINE BUT THE DOLL IDEA BELONGS TO REVOLUTIONARY RIVER 0. IT WAS TAKEN FROM HIS BOOK 'I WIN'.

A/N W: PLEASE READ THE STORY TO THE LAST. IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN. THANK YOU

Naruto's PoV

Soon, I started chuckling. The chuckle turned into a mad laugh. The mad laugh turned into a ear shattering scream. And finally the ear shattering scream turned into tears.

"NARUTO! CALM DOWN" Baa Chan shouted but suddenly I started laughing again.

"How do you expect me to calm down when I am literally betrayed by the village? You are kidding me, Hokage sama" She flinched when I addressed her as Hokage Sama. "This village is the most hypocritical village in the shinobi world. This village shall soon witness the downfall."

Then tears sprang out from my eyes. "Is it too much to ask to be treated equally? Is it too much to ask for freedom? Why is it so that I am the only one who is hated in the village?"

Tsunade's PoV
"Is it too much to ask to be treated equally? Is it too much to ask for freedom? Why is it so that I am the only one who is hated in the village?"
These words pierced into my heart deeper than any blade. I was not expecting him to be banished from Konoha and what was the most unexpected was his address to me as Hokage Sama. It immediately tore my heart into pieces.. It was indeed a rude shock. Tears sprang out from my eyes.

He then came near to me, took off the Hashirama's necklace and said "Sorry Hokage Sama, but by giving this necklace, I am symbolising the breaking off the majority of my bonds I share with the people of Konoha. But this hitai ate shall remain on my forehead."

This was too much. I broke into sobs and hugged him mumbling "Please forgive me Naruto. Please..."

He accepted the hug and hugged me back in the front of the council.

Suddenly he fell down on the floor clutching his heart and madly screaming. I was about to rush to him but he suddenly stood up without any help.

He then angrily turned to the council, took out a special made kunai. I immediately recognised it as Minato's special hirashin kunai. He said chuckling "Do you know whom you just exiled?"

The foolish civillian council shook their head. But the shinobi council immediately tensed up.

"Well congratulations." He then threw the kunai out of the window with great force. "You just banished the Naruto Namikaze, the son of fourth hokage."

Before we could react, he vanished in yellow flash baffling us completely.

"Is he fourth's son?" Someone from civilian council asked.

But I was in no mood to answer so I angrily left the council along with the whole shinobi council who were disgusted by the civillian council.

After I reached the hokage's office, I sat down with heavy heart and tears came out of my eyes.

Akatsuki hideout

??? PoV

"Pein sama, I have to go to my clone right now."

"Alright, Silent Blonde, you can go. But take Itachi and Kisame Hoshigaki with you."

"Hai Pein Sama. Itachi nii-san and Kisame sensei, come with me." I said without any emotions.

Naruto's PoV

With tears streaming down my face, I made my way to apartment and quickly packed everything I needed.