Chapter 9

Sasuke's PoV
"That Naruto! How is he stronger than me? I must train more if I want don't want to keep watching Naruto's and my bro.... I mean Itachi's back. I have to beat him if I want to be the killer of Itachi." I thought as I walked back to my apartment after the Chunin exam.
Suddenly there was a voice from my body "You are weak. Come to me. I will make you stronger."
I decided not to hear these words as I already promised Naruto that I will never go into dark.
Naruto's PoV
"I must train if I want to ace in the exams and fulfill my revenge for Hinata." I thought as I walked back to my house from the forest of death.

Next day

I walked into the hospital to check Lee and Hinata. When I got to Lee's room, I felt a dark aura coming from his room. I immediately shunshined behind the person emitting the dark aura and was shocked to realise that it was Gaara. I immediately looked at the sand between Gaara and Lee's area. It was about to strangle a sleeping Lee, but I formed a crystal wall between them thus preventing Gaara from killing Lee.
He looked at me and I recieved the second shock of the day. His eyes were scary and his face had a hint of hatred.
"Gaara, what's the meaning of this?" I asked calmly.
"Uzumaki, let me kill him. My mother wants blood."
"Well then in exchange of his, I will give my blood. Is that alright?" I said transforming one of my hand into a crystal blade and cut my thumb's skin. I then handed my blood to him.
"She is satisfied." He said still confused.
As he went away, I thought "Gaara, I promise you that I will free you from your hatred."
"KIT, you have handled the situation perfectly. I am impressed by you."
"Kurama, were all the previous Shukaku Jinchchurikis like this?"
"Yes, they are filled with hatred vented out by Shukaku."
"Hmm, interesting."
After cutting the mental link, I walked to Rock Lee and checked his legs and arms, careful enough not to wake him up.
He was luckily ok.
I then went to Hinata's room only to be sent away because her condition was far more serious.
"Ah! So you are checking out the injured." A lazy, uninterested voice spoke. I look behind and saw it was Kakashi sensei.
"Well even though I am impressed by you, I cannot train you."
"Why?"
"Because I have to train Sasuke and help him in controlling the curse mark. But don't worry, I am sure that you will find a sensei who is much more qualified than me."
"Alright, I understand. See ya later"
I then went away to find a sensei.
"Kurama has already taught me a lot of jutsus. I will train with Guy sensei later. That leaves Guren. But she isn't here right now." I thought as I walked across a white haired old man in red clothes. At first I didn't notice him but when I heard him giggling, I turned back and saw the old pervert. I shouted "PERVERT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Immediately the women inside the bath house started screaming, coming out and beating the unidentified perv. When they finally cleared out I finally got the chance to look into the face and realised that it was none other than the Toad Sanin aka Jiraiya.
"Look, what have you done kid? You just disrupted my research."
My eyes twitched and I thought "Hmm, so this sanin is a pervert. It makes my job of finding a sensei easier."
I said "Alright, even though I hate perverts, I offer you that if you help to prepare for the exams then I will provide you with "reasearch material" "
"And how are you supposed to do that?"
I smiled at him and did my sexy jutsu.
"OH MY KAMI" he shouted as he started his "reasearch".
Soon after he was done and I was back in my normal form, he said "Alright I have got to know from the copy ninja that you have already mastered the rasengan and that you are already a summoner of foxes. I will teach you rasenshuriken."
I then made my clones to go and work for me. Soon after some days the rasenshuriken was ready. The toad sanin smiled at me for being a fast learner.
He would often treat me with Miso Char Siu Ramen as a reward for mastering a jutsu. He then started teaching me the basics of fuinjutsu.
In the meantime I was trying to make a clone last as longer as much as I want in my mindscape with the help of Kurama because I knew that I will need it in the future. I finally invented a new type of clone and even perfected it before the exams. It can last least for three months and that too without eating a lot of chakra. It can even withstand a lot of damage and can be controlled as a puppet as well if I want to do so. I decided to call it Kyubbi clone as it helped me in the invention. But in front of everyone I call it a shadow clone to fool them. But discovering a new type of clone didn't mean that I stopped using the good old shadow clones which are effective but not so effective as the kyubbi clone. "This will be effective for the future expected by me." I thought. "But I shouldn't use it in the exams."

I was walking back to home alone after perfecting the clone when I was again stared by the villagers. They had a lot of hatred in their eyes. "They will soon regret this." I thought as I pretended to ignore these stares. But in reality these stares were piercing my heart.
"Stop your negative emotions or it will break again. " Kurama said.
"Don't worry kurama. I am sure we will be able to bring it back if it breaks again.
"Why are you so positive?"

".................... Because. I. DON'T. CARE."

OMake
"I will teach you rasenshuriken."
"But it is supposed to be taught b....."
"I DON'T CARE. ITS NOT A CANON. WHY ARE YOU MISTAKING THE GODDAMN FANFICTION FOR A CANON. BAKA. KAKASHI ALREADY TOLD YOU WHILE TEACHING YOU RASENGAN."

A/N Now only a few chapters are left and we will get to the part which is written in description. So be patient.

And peace out.