Chapter 2

NARUTO'S POV

I woke up and started having my breakfast. Yeah yeah I know Kakashi sensei has asked us not to eat anything but after all who would prefer to run while on an empty stomach?

Soon, I found myself in the training ground to see Kakashi sensei already there. It seems that my threat worked on him. I smirked.(A/N=In this Naruto is quite cold just Sasuke in canon)

Kakashi's POV

I looked at Naruto who was smirking. I got a chill across my spine when I remembered that threat. Nothing afraids me than being threatened to rip open my mask.

"Well it seems that my threat worked" said Naruto coldly.

I ignored that remark and said, "Alright, get ready for the bell test."
I explained the rules(A/N: Well the author sama is really lazy. 😉)

Naruto's POV
"Hmm interesting rules" I thought.
"Damn right kit" Kurama said "Did you get the answer for this practice?"
"Yup, its Teamwork. But as you know, I like working in solo."
"Well, its your choice kit. I know you can take the bells easily."
"Yup"
As everyone else except went into hiding, I kept glaring at Kakashi.
"Umm, do you know what you are doing, blondie?" Kakashi asked.
I didn't answer. Instead I rushed to him with my red handled katana which he blocked with his kunai.(A/N Yup, I know that naruto does not know how to wield a katana but I really want to see him holding one).
He then suddenly came behind me with his book and punched me on my butt shouting "A Thousand years of death!"
But I poofed away to reveal that I was actually a shadow clone. When he remained there trying to find out what the hell happened, the real me quickly got behind him, took the two bells and casted a genjutsu to make him think that the bells are still there.

I then pretended to fight against him along with Sakura and Sasuke until only 5 minutes was left. Thats when I took out the bells and said "Hey I have already got the bells. Dattebayo!"
He said "But I still have them."
I smirked, took out my hand to release the genjutsu and shouted"KAI"
Immediately the bells disappeared revealing genjutsu.

He asked"So whom are you going to hand the bells?"
I threw both the bells to Sakura and Sasuke who were shocked and said"No problem I will pass the next year."

"You all PASS". He said giving us an eye-smile."My late friend used to say "Those who break the rules are trash but those who abandon there comrades are worse than scum. Always remember that."
"Hai! Kakashi sensei."