Chapter 7

Kakashi's PoV
A few days after the wave incident, the Chunin exams were announced. I was called to the hokage's office.
Yuhi Kurenai from team 8, Sarutobi Asuma from team 10 and Maito Gai, also known as Might Guy, from Team 9 were already there. I looked at Guy who shouted "Ah! My Eternal Rival! How youthful of you to join us to discuss about the Chunin Exams!"
Hokage Sama shot guy an annoyed look before looking at the papers again. "Kakashi, Kurenai, Guy and Asuma. Are the genins under your wing ready to take the exams which is not only tough but also life threatening?"
There was a silence until I came forward and said lazily "I, Kakashi Hatake, would like to recommend my cute little students to take the exam." Everyone sweatdropped when I said cute.
"I, Kurenai Yuhi, would like to recommend Team 8 to take the exam."
"I, Might Guy, would like to recommend the most youthful team of all the teams, the Team 9 to take the exam."
"I, Asuma Sarutobi, would like to recommend Team 10 to take the exam."
"Alright, Kakashi, Kurenai, Guy and Asuma, as you all recommended that your team should take the chunin exams, I will take necessary actions. Dismissed except Kakashi."
After everyone left, I faced Hokage Sama who had a serious look on his face.
"So, what's the status of team bonding?"
"Its fine Hokage sama. During the wave mission Sasuke carried Naruto which I hadn't expected. I think that the team will prove to be one of the strongest team that is if no one leaves the team."
"Ok and another thing, ask Naruto to limit the crystal stlye jutsus because it can end up killing someone or he will use too much chakra."
"Hai Hokage Sama"
"And another thing is quite worrying me. And that's Naruto's emotions. As you mentioned, he killed Zabuza and a person who has been identified as Haku without showing any emotions. Please report me immediately if something like that happens. I don't want a cold Naruto but the Naruto he is right now."
"Hai"
"Alright dismissed."
As I left hokage's tower, I started receiving flashbacks of deaths of Rin, Obito, Minato Sensei and Kushina. "I will not lose you Naruto. I promise." I thought.
I then summoned three ninja hounds and gave them scrolls asking my team to present themselves in Ground 7 within one hour. I decided to go to the grounds because I don't want to be killed by Naruto.
One hour passed but no one came.
Two hours passed but still no one came.
By the time they arrived I had already finished icha icha series. I still wonder how Jiraya sama gets those ideas.
They finally arrived 1 hour after I finished the book.
"WHY ARE YOU BOTH LATE?" I shouted.
"To give a taste of your Bitter medicine sensei."Sakura said. "It was Naruto's idea by the way."
I sighed and said everything about the exams. Before I dismissed them, I asked Naruto to stay. Immediately after Sakura and Sasuke left. I gave an eye smile and said "Naruto, the hokage sama has asked you to limit your crystal style jutsu."
"AWW, COME ON I WAS THINKING THAT I WILL ACE THE EXAMS QUICKLY."
I flinched at his loud voice, sighed and said "Naruto, the hokage doesn't want you to kill another genin. And yes by limiting, it doesn't mean that you will not be able to use minor crystal style jutsus. But refrain yourself from doing any powerful jutsus that has the potential to wipe out the whole teams participating. But I give you the permission to use strong crystal styles when you are in a situation where you must use them. Understood?"
"Hai! Sensei! Anyways I have to go to my teammates who agreed to wait for me. See ya tomorrow Sensei." He said running away.

I looked as Naruto ran away and sighed. "Naruto you better not go into darkness. I cannot afford to lose any team members just like the previous team 7." I thought, remembering the deaths of Obito, Rin and Minato sensei.

Naruto's PoV

"Hey I have a plan for the second exam which will take place in forest of death." I said catching up my team.
"How did you know?" Sasuke asked
"Well let's just say I read it somewhere."
"Alright, what's your plan?"
"I cannot say yet but both of you, please come wearing black clothes tomorrow"
"Ok"

Next day
I woke up to the alarm clock. I then got up from the bed and brushed my teeth. I remembered that it was Chunin Exams
today. Since I was still feeling sleepy, I slapped myself and got ready. I wore a black cloth