Alliances, assemble.

Jeongyeon wipes her hair with a dry towel, squatting down on the sand grass under the heat of the sun. They gather at the same spot except for Dahyun and Jihyo who stayed in their area while watching them dry themselves up with smiles written all over their faces. Nayeon teases Jeongyeon for her loud yell when she and Sana dove earlier.

"Hey, what if I push you off that cliff, huh? Wouldn't you also scream for your life?" Jeongyeon asks. Sana puts the towel over her head and rubs her soaked hair. "But I didn't push you," says the lady with a pout. "But I wasn't ready!" Jeongyeon spits back.

Jihyo walks up to them while fixing the sleeves that suffocate her wrist. She folds the sleeves up to her elbows before crossing her arms as she approaches the crew. "Looks like you guys had fun," she infers. Jeongyeon turns to her with an annoyed look. She answers the captain with a sarcastic response, "of course, I did!" Finishing it off by rolling her eyes as she turns her back on the captain. Jihyo lightly chuckles at her and intentionally sits next to her. Upon settling next to Jeongyeon, she gives the older girl a nudge on her side. "Everyone heard you scream," she whispers yet deliberately increased the volume of her voice so the other crewmates could hear.

The crewmates burst into laughter while the person on the hot seat only gets to push Jihyo away from her and hide her small face under the towel she's been using to dry herself off. "Stop teasing me," Jeongyeon says and fakes a cry. Jihyo gets up from getting pushed down on the ground by the sailor.

"How about you, Nayeon? You and Mina did even worse! You look even more cowardly than I already am," Jeongyeon counters back. It catches Nayeon off guard when Jeongyeon starts talking about her and Mina so she immediately stands up and pulls the girl for a hug to keep her mouth shut while Mina is around. She tightly closes her eyes, begging the gods that nothing will happen between the crew or even to her. "What are you doing?"

"Last night's conversation... please forget about it, please. Be on my side, please?" Nayeon pleads. Jeongyeon is frozen in her place, her eyes wavering as she stares at the reaction of the other girls. "What do you mean? You literally told me you have Mina on your-"

Instead of hugging her this time, Nayeon cuts her off by putting a hand over her mouth. Without any words, Mina stands up from her seat and walks away from the crew with the towel wrapped around her neck. The crewmates can't stop Mina earlier because they are in utter confusion about the situation. "What's going on?" Momo and Chaeyoung arrive at the wrong time.

Dahyun and Sana turn to the newly-arrived people and shrug their shoulders in response while the captain is helping Nayeon stand up from lowering herself to charge on Jeongyeon earlier. "Mina walked away without saying a word and these two seem to have a misunderstanding of some sort," Jihyo supposes while dusting off her hands.

Momo raises an eyebrow and turns to Nayeon with a look of demanding an answer. Nayeon quickly faces Momo after cleaning herself up, "thank goodness. I've been waiting for your return. I... I have so many things to tell you." The other crewmates who are baffled turn to eye one another, sending signals that Momo and Nayeon have finally reconciled at last.

"Then go ahead," Momo says but Nayeon pulls her from a place away from the crewmates, also opposite to the direction where Mina is leading to. Momo can't even get to last with the whole crew for a second when Nayeon drags her to a more isolated place. Chaeyoung just watches her walk off with Nayeon.

Jeongyeon rises from her seat and wipes her arms. "Nayeon shouldn't be worried about what happened last night. She taught me a lot of things," she articulates in a whisper, resulting in the curiosity of the remaining crewmates present within the area.

"What did she tell you?" Jihyo asks.

Jeongyeon blinks her eyes at the moment. She is uneasy to disclose the information about their conversation last night directly at Jihyo whom she is being compared with by the scholar. To keep it cool and reasonable, she shakes her head and states, "it's a matter discussed between both Nayeon and me only. We'll tell you sooner or later if possible."