Not your boss, I'm a friend

"Good day, Sana," Tzuyu greets her, standing at the doorway of the cabin. Sana jumps as she is awakened by the greeting of the supervisor. "Oh, hey there. Good morning, Tzuyu," she responds in her morning voice, rubbing her eyes and trying to sit upright. "No need to rush yourself, Sana. Just wanted to tell you that Jeongyeon, Mina, and Chaeyoung, our beloved pilots and navigators, are waiting for you along with your map, which I heard Chaeyoung had returned in its proper place as commanded by the captain," Tzuyu informs her.

Sana is alarmed upon hearing that she has a proper and serious task to do on the ship. Apart from that, she is surprised to have herself inside her cabin after everything that she remembered that happened to her last night.

"Also, Momo is on her way to serve you a bountiful breakfast as the captain wants to assure that you're going to be safe and healthy aboard," she adds. Sana is thankful for their sudden hospitality, but she is certain the captain is acting this way because she revealed to have an idea and knowledge of their final destination, thanks to the eavesdropping instinct she thought of last night.

She nods in understanding and watches as Tzuyu steps back and slowly shut the door as she leaves Sana alone inside the cabin. Sana takes her time to look around the cabin before she sighs and closes her eyes. 'Why am I here again?'

Just as she is trying to recollect some of her remaining memories about what happened and how she ended up in this place, she hears a knock on her door, so she hops off her head and rushes to answer the door that revealed Momo with her hands occupied by Sana's breakfast. "Let me help you," she says and helps Momo place the tray on the nearest desk.

"Thank you," Momo breathes out, but Sana shakes her head and returns the gratitude. "No, thank you for preparing and bringing this for me," she says.

Momo laughs and wraps her arms around Sana's shoulder. "Actually, Chaeyoung and I prepared that for you. I think we'll get along really well. Let's get to know each other more, okay?" she says and sticks out her pinky finger. Sana stares at it for a while before she gives in for a pinky swear.

After Momo exits her cabin, it is obvious for Sana that the crewmates are suddenly acting differently towards her. Not that she hates it, but it is making her feel uneasy at some point, basically because she doesn't know what is going on.

She digs in her delicious meal while thoughts are running through her head. "What's up with the Horizon crewmates?"

Later on, Sana finally finishes fixing herself. She puts on a leather vest over sleeveless inner clothes. She is also wearing her rubber shoes, which were full of dirt already, and pants that covered up until the part below her knees. Sana is proud of how she dresses as she looks exactly part of the crew already, but she is startled when she hears it from Jeongyeon herself.

"What?!" Sana exclaimed.

Jeongyeon chuckles, her shoulders moving from laughing. "Yes, Sana. You heard it right. You'll become part of the Horizon crew," she clarifies. Sana is stunned in her place, and her eyes are just blinking. Jeongyeon can feel that Sana is already spacing out even if she has her back facing the woman as she drives the ship.

Mina and Chaeyoung watch them intently as they stand meters away from Jeongyeon and Sana.

"I know, I know. It's shocking yet great news. It's not common for the captain to just let someone be part of the Horizon crew," Jeongyeon states but it isn't what Sana was worrying about. "It's not that..," she is cut off when both Mina and Chaeyoung arrive and stand near the two ladies.

"Is something bothering you?" Mina inquires.

Sana jumps when she hears the voice from behind. She immediately turns her body and shakes her head. "Oh, it's nothing," she answers and lowers her head.