Yet to feel the fullness within

Wan arrives in the scene and joins the two people in the middle. "And the fight. What was the reason?" With his stern tone and the scowl on his face, Sana knows that even if it was her fault, the general would never forgive her, but luckily, at this moment, she wasn't the one who caused the trouble (in fact, she never starts a fight). The people start crowding the general, telling them that a member of the army had hurt Jeongyeon.

The general can't believe his ears. He stares down at his member before glancing at Jeongyeon to see how she is right now. His heart hurts to see the young lady forcing a smile at him. Enraged, Wan pulls his member by the collar and drags him out of the area.

Sana bows to him while he walks away. Jihyo expects Sana to come to her and ask if she was okay and if she got hurt anywhere. But her expectation remains as an expectation as her eyes follow the girl running to Jeongyeon to hug her.

"Nayeon, Mina." The two mentioned ladies turn to Jihyo for a second after hearing their names being called by the captain.

"What is it, Jihyo?"

"Yes, captain?"

Jihyo pauses for a while before she asks Nayeon and Mina to check on Jeongyeon for her. "I'll go ahead. Mina, take care of Jihyo and bring her back to her area," Nayeon instructs, but Jihyo shakes her head in disapproval. Nayeon tilts her head while Mina eyes her in confusion. "The two of you should come. I can handle myself," she says.

Nayeon and Mina turn to one another and decide to go ahead. "Please take care." Then off they go. Jihyo, a hard-headed captain, walks to their area and rests for a bit before she runs away to somewhere she only knows where.

The four other girls are there for the pair. "Are you okay, Jeong?"

"I'm sorry we couldn't defend you. We didn't know that would happen, and we were confused about what to do. We were afraid," Momo apologizes and hugs together with the others. Dahyun gently rubs Jeongyeon and Sana's back.

"What happened?"

"Momo and Chaeyoung are preparing the dishes, so they weren't around. While Dahyun was away conversing to the townspeople, I saw that the man had just approached them while they were walking around the place," Tzuyu explains. Nayeon scoffs and clicks her tongue in disfavor. "People like them still exist?"

Mina slowly nods her head. "They still do. Quite unacceptable that he, even as a junior of the general, still gets to act as if he's the boss of the tribe. We heard from the townspeople that some army members don't listen to the voices of the people," she says.

Nayeon folds her arms and listens to the crewmates to hear the whole story. "I couldn't do anything so I ran and searched for Dahyun. When we arrived, all this happened," Tzuyu adds.

After hearing the narration from Tzuyu, they turn to Jeongyeon. With a gentle slap, Nayeon asks Jeongyeon how she is after getting hurt by the army member. "I'm fine. Sorry, I couldn't stop Sana. She told me to stay back and so I did," Jeongyeon says.

Sana shakes her head and pats Jeongyeon's head. "Don't apologize. You don't have to."

Dahyun continues to calm Jeongyeon down, afraid that what happened might have hurt her both physically and mentally. She looks at the crewmates' faces one by one and notices the absence of the captain. "Where's Jihyo?" she asks out of the blue. Sana hears her but acts to not worry about her and comforts Jeongyeon.

"She escaped."

"And we're fools to have believed her," Mina adds to Nayeon's statement when they see no sign of Jihyo in their area. They sigh all at once.